Huda University Admission Form 2023/2024
Huda University wishes to inform the general public most especially prospective students that the post-UTME form for the 2023/2024 admission year is out. Interested and qualified candidates can purchase this form online at the cost of Thirty Thousand Naira (30,000) only and apply for admission. Candidates who sat for the 2023 JAMB examinations are eligible to purchase this form and apply for admission.
Huda University opened its online application portal to receive post-UTME applications on the 12th of September 2023, the online portal will be open for applications till the 10th of October, 2023. Applicants are encouraged to hurry and apply before the slated deadline.
Below are some of the admission requirements set by Huda University, read the list carefully and ensure that you meet the requirements before proceeding to purchase the form.
Eligibility Requirements for Huda University, Gusau Post-UTME Form 2023/2024
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects at O’Level (WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or equivalent).
- Candidates must have made Federal University Gusau their first choice in the 2023 UTME
- Candidates who did not choose Huda University as their first choice of institution but would like to study at Huda University are advised to purchase the change of institution form through JAMB and apply.
- Candidates must not be less than 16 years of age.
How To Apply For Huda University Post-UTME Form 2023/2024
- Visit the University portal at https://portal.hug.edu.ng
- Click on “Start New Application”
- Read the application instructions carefully.
- Create a new account username and password (This is done by filling in your basic information)
- After filling out the required information, click on “Register”.
- Log in using your username and password to log in
- Once logged in, click on “Generate Invoice” to get your screening payment invoice for the payment of the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (₦30,000) only (this amount is exclusive of transaction charges).
- Print out your invoice, take it to any bank branch nationwide, and make a payment.
- You can also pay via the Remita instant payment channels by clicking the “Pay Now” icon on the invoice.
- Once payment is successful, log in to the portal and confirm your payment.
- Upload your passport, update your bio-data, fill in your prior academic records, and upload your signature.
- Ensure that you print out your application acknowledgment slip and payment receipt.
Available Programs At Huda University, Gusau.
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Taxation
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Faculty of Science and Computing
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- B.Nsc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Public Health
- B.Sc. Health Information Management
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the Huda University admission Form 2023/2024, please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; just send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible.