Do you want to obtain the Igbajo Poly HND Form? Do you want to know if the Igbajo Polytechnic HND admission form is out? Then we are happy to let you know that the application for the 2023/2024 academic year is now available for purchase.
Only those applicants who are admittedly qualified may access this form. The cost of the application form is N9,500 (Nine Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only). The Igbajo Polytechnic, HND application form is the same as it was for the previous academic sessions with the exception of a few small changes that, in most cases, don’t even show up.
Before getting into the specifics of the Igbajo Poly HND application form for the 2023/2024 academic years, let’s have a look at the most common queries that prospective students, both past and present, have concerning the form.
Igbajo Polytechnic’s graduates with Higher National Diplomas (HNDs) have been given the go-ahead for mobilization by the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), and the university has started selling admissions forms for the academic year 2023/2024.
Igbajo Polytechnic HND Programmes
Igbajo Polytechnic is accepting applications for the following HND programs for the academic year 2023/2024 from qualified candidates.
- Business Administration & Management
- Computer Science
- Physics Electronics.
Igbajo Polytechnic HND Admission Form
The ND Certificate from Igbajo Polytechnic or any other polytechnic recognized by the government, with at least a Lower Credit grade, is required for applicants. Additionally, you must provide proof of your one-year industrial training. After two years of industrial training, candidates with a Pass may be taken into consideration.
- Similar to ND courses
- Igbajo Polytechnic’s ND Certificate or another polytechnic recognized by the government that has at least a Lower Credit grade.
- Showing proof of a year of industrial training
- Before filling out the application form, applicants are urged to carefully review the admission requirements for their program of study.
- Candidates are advised to make sure that they fill out the appropriate information on their own and not through a proxy. They should also pay close attention to the order of their names, examination grades, examination number, examination year, and the precise date of their Industrial Training (I.T.) (12 months from the date of their ND certification for candidates with Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of their ND certification for candidates with Pass Grade).
- Admission would only be granted for courses that were properly accredited by the NBTE.
- Candidates are encouraged to keep scratch cards secure because any loss will require the purchase of a new scratch card.
- It is encouraged that while submitting an online application, applicants use an email account that is both valid and functional.
- A soon-to-be-released announcement will include the qualifying examination date.
- For any inaccurate information provided when filling out applications, the Institution would not be responsible.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic HND Form 2023/2024
The cost of the application form is N9,500. The application must be filled out completely, applicants must have a working email account, and they must attach all required documents, including a birth certificate, an IT letter, a letter of sponsorship from the parents, a WAEC or NECO result, and an ND result.
To Apply for our 2023/2024 Admission
- Considerately complete the form. Utilize an email address that is useful.
- In order to create an account if you haven’t already, click Start Application – Create Account.
- To proceed with the application process if you have already created an account, click Continue Application – Login Here.
Uploading of Credentials
- The following credentials must be uploaded in order for the application to be considered complete.:
- Birth Certificate
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- ND Result & IT Letter For HND Applicants
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please be aware that each document must be no larger than 100 kilobytes in size and in one of the following formats: JPEG, PNG, or PDF.
- During the screening process, the original copies of the uploaded documents must be viewed. Don’t forget to accompany them!
- Your application data is kept private and confidential on a secure server.
Submission of Forms
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Printing out completed forms is required, and they must be turned in during the screening process at a later date that will be announced. The following paperwork has to be submitted with the filled-out form.
- Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
- Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- Photocopy of the original receipt.
The HND forms must be filed four weeks after the date of release, according to the management’s announcement. The form will not be processed if it is submitted after this date.
Have we got this right? Please contact us via the comment area below with any inquiries you may have about the Igbajo Poly HND admission form for the 2023/2024 academic year, and we will react as necessary.
Use the share buttons on the social media sites below to spread the word about this content so that others can take advantage of it.