This is to inform the general public that the management of Igbinedion University has officially announced that the postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic year is currently on sale. Prospective students are hereby advised to visit the school website for their application.
Are you looking for the steps on how to apply for Igbinedion postgraduate admission form? Are you curious on knowing the cost price for Igbinedion postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic year? If you have these questions running through your mind, we have provided answers here for you on this page.
Kindly note that the registration for Igbinedion postgraduate admission form can only be done online on the school portal and the steps for the application, entry requirements, deadline for the registration, and the date for the screening exercise have been provided below.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Form
Applicants can Apply for the Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission form Online by visiting: https://iuokada.waeup.org/applicants/pgphd2023 Or https://iuokada.waeup.org/applicants/pg2023 and then you do the following
- Create an Account: Before beginning the application process, candidates are advised to have a working email address. Candidates must register for an application at the top left of the displayed page after visiting the IUO’s official website and choosing “Online Applications.” An ID and password will be sent to the registered email.
- Register and submit an application: Using the username and password they were given, applicants can log in. By selecting “Application record,” entering all pertinent data, and uploading a passport photo, you can begin the application process.
- Payment Instructions: An ATM-enabled card from any Nigerian commercial bank should be used to pay the sum of N15,000 for the application (excluding charges).
- Transcripts and Referee Reports: Candidates are required to make sure that their transcripts are provided to Igbinedion University and that their referee reports are completed and given directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Without these documents, applications cannot be processed.
- Submit the Application: Check and double-check your information before submitting your online application.
Igbinedion University Postgraduate General Admission Requirements
- A Candidate for Postgraduate Studies at Igbinedion University must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, or GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents) NOTE: A CREDIT PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB, or advanced level passes or any other equivalent qualification.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate Programmes of the University. He/She must possess a PGD to be considered for admission into the Master’s Programmes.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D. in any Programme of Igbinedion University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption, or exclusion certificate can be cleared into the different courses.
- In addition to the above, applicants for:
- Must be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess a valid Midwifery Council of Nigeria license -PGD
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Midwife (RM)
- Must have a first bachelor’s degree in related health subjects, e.g. Psychology, Nutrition, etc.
- Applicants with a degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or BSc.(Ed) in Computer may be considered
- Applicants with a related B.Sc. degree, where Physiology has been part of courses taught could be considered.
- MBA from a recognized University can apply for Mphil/Ph.D in Management.
- Candidate should request their transcripts from their former institution.
- Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the school shall not be processed.
We hope this page was helpful if you have any questions about Igbinedion University please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers. However, do not forget to share this page with your friends and loved ones.