If you are yet to register for direct entry admission and want to know the deadline for direct entry registration, this article is for you. Read this article for details on the JAMB Direct entry registration closing date.
JAMB Direct Entry Registration Closing Date 2023
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) earlier announced that the closing date for JAMB direct entry registration is April 20, 2023. The JAMB spokesman, Mr. Fabian Benjamin in a signed statement announced that the closing date for direct entry registration has been shifted from April 20th to May 30th, 2023. According to the spokesperson…
“This extension is partly to give all holders of Cambridge A/Level Certificates, who were unable to register for the exercise on account of some issues associated with the verification of their certificates, another opportunity to do so, as well as accommodate others, who wish to register but were unable to do so within the stipulated time”
The sale of the E-PINS is scheduled to close on May 26th while the registration of candidates who had purchased their E-PINS will close on May 30th. Direct entry candidates are by this announcement advised to take note of the new closing dates and ensure that they conclude their registration before said date to avoid disappointment.
JAMB Direct Entry Registration Requirements
Candidates should note that only the qualifications/certifications listed below will be accepted during the registration process:-
- Ordinary National Diploma / National Diploma
- Nigeria Certificate in Education
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board A’ Level
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board A’ Level
- NABTEB Advanced National Business Certificate
- First degree
- University diploma
- Higher National Diploma
- NABTEB Advanced National Technical Certificate
- International Baccalaureate
- National Registered Nurse / National Registered Midwife
- NABTEB GCE-A’ Level (2015 – 2021)
- Higher Islamic Studies Certificate by NBAIS
How to Apply for 2023 JAMB Direct Entry
Candidates should follow the simple guidelines provided below to apply for direct entry:-
- Candidates should send a text with this format “NIN followed by their 11-digit NIN” to 55019/ 66019 (e.g. NIN 87901234567 to 55019/ 66019). Candidates should note that the SMS costs N50.
- Once you have been charged for the SMS, a verification/ profile code will be sent to your phone.
- Use the code sent to you to purchase the DE/PIN form through JAMB form sales portals.
- The registration form costs Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500.00)
- After successfully purchasing the form (PIN), go to the nearest CBT center to do a full registration and biometrics with your PIN.
- Ensure that you visit the CBT center with your SSCE results and highest qualification results for scanning and upload.
- If you are awaiting results, you must return to a CBT center to upload your results when released. This must be done before admission can be offered to you.
Dear Reader, we hope that at the end of this long read, we have provided you with proper guidance on the JAMB Direct Entry Registration Closing Date 2023, please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared on this topic.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Remember to share this article with friends so that they can benefit from the information shared!