Are you looking for the best physics textbooks to use for your 2023/2024 JAMB preparation? then this is undoubtedly the item you should be reading.
Candidates for the JAMB CBT exams may find it challenging to study without the official Joint Admission and Matriculation Board textbooks. You may get all you need to score over 300 on the JAMB UTME in the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Physics.
Make the JAMB Physics curriculum and the subject’s recommended reading list your companions if you want to perform exceptionally well on the exam. Your syllabus contains information on the popular subjects and focus areas; for extra information, read the list of JAMB-recommended textbooks for Physics below.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks
JAMB Recommended Textbooks are a selection of textbooks produced by experts in their respective fields such that, in the opinion of JAMB, students (Jambites) would benefit most from each topic when using these textbooks.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Physics
Here is the list of the JAMB recommended textbooks for Physics;
- Ike, E. E (2014) Essential Principles of Physics, Jos ENIC Publishers.
- Ike, E. E. (2014) Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, Jos, ENIC Publishers.
- Nelson, M (1977) Fundamentals of Physics, Great Britain: Hart Davis Education.
- Nelson, M. and Parker Â… (1989) Advanced Level Physics (Sixth Edition), Heinemann.
- Okeke, P. N and Anyakoha, M. W (2000) Senior Secondary School Physics, Lagos, Pacific Printers.
- Olumuyionwa A. and Ogunkoya O. O (1992) Comprehensive Certificate Physics, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
That is all there is to know regarding the JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Physics 2023/2024. Please be aware that if you have any questions about the topic, you can contact us through the comment box below, and we will be pleased to help.