Do you need information on how to go about the JAMB regularization procedure? Then worry not because we have provided all the details in this article.
JAMB late application or regularization provides JAMB registration numbers to candidates in any institution without a JAMB registration number. JAMB Late Application Fee is about N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira), follow the procedure outlined below to go about it.
JAMB Regularization Procedure: How To Do It Yourself
1. You will be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, provide your surname, valid email address, first name, Mobile Number, State and LGA of Origin, and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate can only create one profile.
2. Subsequently, you will use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once you are logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where all available services can be seen.
4. Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. You can see this on the sidebar.
5. Once you’ve selected the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click on it.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID will be generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed in the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill out the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
13. Click Submit to complete your application
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
16. Your institution will be responsible for the submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
18. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
JAMB Regularization for Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance Learning Students
This is to inform all Part-Time/Sandwich students in all Nigerian Tertiary Institutions (i.e Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education e.t.c) that in efforts to have accurate data on undergraduate students in all Nigerian Universities and other Tertiary Institutions, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has integrated the admission process of candidates of Part-Time Degree Programme into the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
All part-time students enrolled in tertiary institutions across Nigeria are hereby directed to visit the JAMB e-facility platform to apply and register their documents in person. All Students are also directed to carry out the process at any approved JAMB CBT Centre and fill JAMB Indemnity Form.
The Indemnity Form is to be endorsed and signed by the Dean, School of Continuing Education (SCE), or Part-Time Studies of their institution of study after completion, for onward submission to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board office.
After the indemnity Forms have been approved by the board (JAMB), candidates can now proceed to the JAMB portal to print their Admission letters and receive their respective Registration numbers.
Interested candidates who are interested in enrolling in any of the Part-Time/Sandwich programs available at Nigerian Universities are required to first enroll with JAMB by purchasing the JAMB Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance Learning For. This form costs about N3,500.00 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira). They can then proceed to purchase the respective institution’s part-time forms.
Candidates who are interested in confirming their admission statuses should follow the procedure listed below:-
- Go to the official portal of JAMB @ www.jamb.gov.ng
- Click on “Students” from the header/menu.
- Click on “check matriculation list”
- Select the year in which you wrote your Jamb examination in the first box
- Enter your Jamb registration number in the second box
- Click on the button: fetch my details
The admission status will carry one of the following details:-
- Congratulations you have been matriculated
- You were not offered admission
- You are not on the matriculation list
- Print result slip
If you have any questions about JAMB Regularization, please feel free to ask them via the comment section, and a response will be provided to you swiftly.