Do you want to pursue a career in Cyber Security? Are you in search of the JAMB subject combinations for Cyber Security? If so, we are delighted to let you know that this post has been updated to include the JAMB subject combination for Cyber Security.
This post will cover the JAMB subject combinations for Cyber Security as well as the O’Level Subjects and Requirements, Direct Entry Requirements, and other details necessary to help you get accepted to study Cyber Security.
JAMB subject combination for Cyber Security
The 4 JAMB subject combination for Cyber Security are:
3. Biology/Agricultural Science/ Chemistry/ Economics
WAEC Subject Combination For Cyber Security
3. Civic Education
4. Trade Subject
6. Biology/Agricultural Science
8. Geography/Further Mathematics
UTME Requirements To Study Cyber Security In Nigeria
1. If you want to study Cyber Security in Nigeria, you must have at least CREDIT passes on your O’level exam (WAEC, NABTEB, or NECO), with English and math passing in no more than two (2) sittings. A single sitting was necessary, nevertheless, at some schools.
2. By the last day of October of the year of admission, you must be sixteen (16) years old.
3. Achieve the Cyber Security cutoff for your institution.
4. Possess strong JAMB, WAEC, and, if applicable, post-UTME scores.
Direct Entry Requirements To Study Cyber Security In Nigeria
1. A maximum of two (2) sittings for a minimum of five (5) credits in the Ordinary Level of the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE).
2. Degree in a comparable discipline with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
3. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and your school are where you must purchase the Direct Entry form if you are a Direct Entry applicant.
4. An Advanced Level Certificate with the least Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), or any applicable Advanced Level Certificate.
5. Any additional qualifications that are equivalent to (1) and (4) above and are accepted to the Senate of the university of your choosing. Candidates must meet such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements in addition to the aforementioned minimum admission requirements.
List Of Universities In Nigeria Offering Cyber Security
- Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro
- Admiralty University Of Nigeria, Ibusa, Delta State – ADUN
- Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Niger State – FUT-MINNA
- Technical University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Federal University Of Technology – FUTO
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA)
- Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State (FUD)
- The Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Elizade University Ilara Mokin
- Greenfield University
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- Bayero University Kano
Places You Can Work With A Degree In Cyber Security
- Cybersecurity analyst
- Cybersecurity engineer
- Information security analyst
- Cybersecurity officer
- Penetration tester
- Security architect
- Security manager
- Security specialist
- Cyber policy and strategy planner
- Information technology (IT) auditor
- Cyber workforce developer
- Cyber instructional curriculum developer
- Cyber defense forensics analyst
- Vulnerability assessment analyst
- Cyber defense incident responder
- Security systems administrator
- Cryptography engineer
- Computer network defense analyst
- Cybersecurity incident handler
- Network engineer