The JAMB and WAEC subject combination for estate management has been made available. This information is for all JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or pursuing a profession in estate management.
You should be aware that Estate Management is a course that can only be taken by science majors before reading about the JAMB Subject Combinations for Estate Management and other information.
The courses you will need to take to study estate management at any Nigerian university are listed below. Also, we will detail the different universities in Nigeria where you can study estate management and the prerequisites for the ‘O Level.
Please take the time to carefully read the Estate Management program entrance criteria listed below. You may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry enrollment if you can fulfill the conditions.
What is Estate Management?
Estate management is a phrase that covers a wide range of disciplines, including property management, surveying, business and finance, and the built environment.
In essence, the course is focused on the valuation and administration of land and structures in both the public and private sectors.
Those who are interested in property development and creative management will find a variety of difficulties in an estate management position.
For instance, real estate development is a risky, multi-stage process that tends to draw people with an entrepreneurial spirit and an eye for opportunity.
Estate managers are innovative problem solvers who enjoy a challenge. An estate plan may take years to develop, therefore patience is a virtue in the profile of an estate management surveyor.
JAMB Subject Combination For Estate Management
If you want to be on the safe side, you should aim for a JAMB UTME score of 180 to 200 or above because anything less than that could prevent you from receiving admission or a post-UTME. Of course, you can think about the College of Education or Polytechnic if your score is less than 180.
For Estate Management, the JAMB UTME subject combinations to write in are
1. Use of English
4. And one other subject
WAEC (O Level) Subject Combination For Estate Management
The O-level subject combination required to study Estate Management is as follows:
1. English Language
3. plus 2 Science Subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Agric Science
4. and a Credit in either Economics or Geography
List of Universities in Nigeria Offering Estate Management.
Below contains various Universities in Nigeria where one can study Estate Management they are following;
1. Abia State University, Uturu
2. Auchi Poly degree
3. Bauchi State University, Gadau
4. Bayero University, Kano
5. Bells University of Technology, Otta
6. University of Benin (UNIBEN)
7. Caleb University, Lagos
8. Caritas University, Enugu
9. Covenant University Ota
10. Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
11. Crescent University (CUAB)
12. Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
13. Federal University, Ndifu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)
14. Federal University of Technology, Akure
15. Gregory University, Uturu
16. The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN
17. Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
18. Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji
19. University of Jos (UNIJOS)
20. Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU)
21. University of Lagos (UNILAG)
22. Federal University of Technology, Minna
23. Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
24. Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
25. Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu – Osun State
26. Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
27. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
28. University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
29. University of Uyo
30. River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST)
31. Wesley University of Science & Technology, Ondo
Career Opportunities for Estate Management Graduates
Various Career opportunities in Estate Management include;
1. Building control surveyor.
2. Building surveyor.
3. Commercial/residential surveyor.
4. Land/geomatics surveyor.
5. Planning and development surveyor.
6. Rural practice surveyor.
That will be all for JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Manegement