If you intend to study Land Surveying at the undergraduate level, then you need to know the list of subjects you need to combine to study this course. It is one thing to choose a preferred course of study and it is another thing to know the correct JAMB subject combination that will enable you to study the said course.
This article will discuss the JAMB subject Combination for Land Surveying. Read carefully below to see the correct JAMB Subject Combination for Land Surveying.
JAMB Subject Combination For Land Surveying
The Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the correct subject combination for land surveying. As you are aware a Bachelor’s Degree program in Land Surveying is quite competitive, so being armed with the correct information increases your chances of getting admitted. Below are the subjects to combine in JAMB to study land surveying.
- Any other subject between Geography, Art, Biology, and Economics.
Direct Entry/ O’Level Requirements to Study Land Surveying
Direct Entry Requirement for Land Surveying:-
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Mathematics or Physics and Chemistry, Geography or Fine Arts.
- ND/HND upper credits in a field relevant to Land Survey.
O’Level Requirements For Land Survey:-
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and other relevant subjects.
NOTE: The requirements listed above may vary across universities, you are advised to refer to the JAMB brochure for more details.
List of Universities Offering Land Surveying
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State – Abu
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu, Enugu State – Esutech
- Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State – Imsu
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers State – Rsust
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the JAMB Subject Combination For Land Surveying, Please go through this article properly in order to gain from the knowledge we have shared.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible.