If you are writing the upcoming JUPEB examination 2023, it is important that you go through this article. This article contains a list of the do(s) and don’t(s) of the JUPEB examination.
Reading this article on JUPEB examination 2023 Instructions and guidelines will provide you with information on what you are to do and what you should not do when going for the examinations. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
JUPEB Examinations 2023 Instructions and Guidelines
JUPEB Exam Guidelines 2023 | Instructions and Sanctions / Penalties for Misconduct
A. INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Verification commences two (2) hours before entry into the examination hall and candidates must be seated in the Examination room/hall at least fifteen (15) minutes before the commencement of Examinations.
- Candidates must obey all COVID-19 safety regulations: wearing of face mask is compulsory, washing of hands and use of sanitizers for entering the exam hall as well as a temperature check.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing at all times and have a good health status.
- Candidates must not take unauthorized materials chips, scribbles, or dubs to the examination hall.
- Indecent dressing is not allowed: Candidates must not wear spaghetti/sleeves/ tops, knickers, and or shredded jeans for examinations.
- Candidates who dress indecently will not be allowed to sit for the examinations.
- Candidates are to ensure that their hair is properly groomed and combed for examination.
- Dreadlocks and long braided hair are not allowed.
- Slippers are not allowed in the examination hall. Science students must not wear slippers and sandals to the laboratories.
- Candidates may not leave the hall during the Examinations unless escorted by an Examination Official.
- Candidates must come with their own writing materials to the Examination hall.
- All rough work must be done in the answer booklets and crossed out neatly.
- Communication among candidates is strictly forbidden.
- Candidates who need the attention of the invigilator should signal by raising of their hand.
- Candidates are to write legibly. The answers to each question must be started on a new page.
- The signing of the Attendance Register will start at the commencement of the Examination and at the end as each candidate hands in his/her script to the Invigilator.
- Candidates must ensure that they write legibly, at the appropriate places on the front cover of their booklets, their Examination Numbers and indicate the questions numbers answered.
- Candidates should write their examination number on every loose sheet.
- Mobile phones and other smart electronic gadgets are not allowed in the Examination room/hall.
- Science students are to come along with their long-sleeved laboratory coats and hand gloves during practical examinations.
- Candidates should confirm their JUPEB Number on the School of Foundation Studies website (foundation.unilag.edu.ng) and on the student’s profile. prior to the JUPEB examination date.
Note: The following prescribed penalties will be imposed on Anyone involved in any of the following acts of misconduct. No plea will be entertained.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on JUPEB Examinations 2023 Instructions and Guidelines, please go through this article properly so as to gain from the knowledge we have shared. If you have more questions for us regarding this topic, we are happy to help; just send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible.