Are you a student of KolaDaisi University (KDU)? Are you asking for the KDU JUPEB Admission Form? Do you want to know KolaDaisi University JUPEB Admission Form? You are in the appropriate location.
The sale of the JUPEB application form for admission to KolaDaisi University for the academic year 2023/2024 has been announced. Every academic session after the UTME, KDU JUPEB admission forms are available. This allows students who took the exam and achieved the minimal JAMB-approved cut-off mark to participate in the upcoming KDU JUPEB form as notified by the institution’s administration. An overview of the JUPEB form can be seen in the table below:
|Available Form||KDU JUPEB admission form|
|Cost of KDU JUPEB form||₦10,000 only|
|Application link||[email protected]|
The above table contains the cost of the KDU JUPEB admission form and the application portal for interested candidates as well as the JUPEB form closing date for submission of forms online.
KolaDaisi University JUPEB Admission Requirements
- The minimum requirement for candidates is five O’ Level credits, including English and math, earned in no more than two sittings.
- Additionally, it will give candidates the chance for Direct Entry admission to any Nigerian university, including KolaDaisi University in Ibadan.
- A JUPEB Certificate is given upon completion of the program.
- Moreover, the three topics that are pertinent to the candidate’s preferred university course of study.
The program lasts for one academic year (two semesters).
Accommodations: Students who are interested can stay in hostels on campus.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University (KDU) JUPEB Admission
N10,000 application form.
1. Enter your personal information and press “SUBMIT APPLICATION”.
2. The provided email will receive a verification message.
3. To continue with the application, log into your email account and click “VERIFY” in the email message that was given to you.
4. When the “VERIFY” button has been clicked, select PAYMENT from the page that appears.
5. Make payment by selecting one of the available methods. The cost of the application form is N10,000 (except N332.20 in bank fees).
6. You will be invited to complete the application form after successful payment.
7. Complete the form completely, then press the SUBMIT button.
KDU JUPEB Form Deadline
The management has not made the final form selling deadline public.
That is all there is to know about the KDU JUPEB/DE screening form for the 2023/2024 academic year. Please remember that you can contact us in the comment box below if you have any questions on the topic, and we will be pleased to help.
Have you benefited from this post? If so, please spread the word about it using the icons for Facebook, WhatsApp, or Twitter listed below for the benefit of others. You could sign up for this blog as well to start getting email notifications when new postings are made. Wishing all candidates the best of luck.