Are you an aspiring student of KolaDaisi University? Do you want to know if the Post UTME or the Direct Entry Form for this university is out? If yes, you are right on track. This article has so much information in store for you regarding the admission procedures. Keep reading to see the details!
KolaDaisi University Post UTME and Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, has officially announced that the sales of the Pist-UTME and Direct Entry forms for the 2023/2024 academic year have commenced. Applications are welcome from qualified and interested candidates seeking admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. The
KolaDaisi University Admission Requirements
- Candidates who are applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE (GCE, NECO, NABTEB, or equivalent). Candidates awaiting results are allowed to apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and met the required National Cut-Off score.
- Complete an online application form by visiting the KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB (visit the JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
Direct Entry Requirements
- Candidates are required to have an NCE at Credit Level, ND, and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two (2) A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB, or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements of five credits as in (1) above.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
- Fill in your personal details and click on “SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make payment using any of the options provided. The application form costs N5000 (Excluding Bank charges of N350)
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill out the application form
- Fill out the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
Undergraduate Courses Available At KolaDaisi University
KDU, Ibadan is currently accepting applications for the following programs:-
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Information and Media Sciences
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Marketing
Faculty of Law
We hope that all the information you need on KolaDaisi University Post-UTME and Direct Entry Form 2023/2024 has been provided for you in this article. If you have more questions or a suggestion on how we can improve our services; please write us via the comment box, and we will respond accordingly.