KSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is Out| See How to Apply, Date, Venue & Requirements
Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU), Anyigba formerly known as Koji State University (KSU) Post UTME Form is Out Online. Check how to apply, eligibility & date here.
KSU Post UTME Form 2023
Great News! We are pleased to let you know that the Kogi State University (KSU) has released the long awaited Post UTME Screening Form.
The KSU Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng and registration of KSU post utme will commence by August, 2023. The closing date for the registration of KSU PUTME SCREENING 2023 has been scheduled between September 30th to October 31st, 2023.
All candidates who added the institution as their first choice in their just concluded JAMB and scored 140 and above are eligible to purchase the application form.
In this article, we would give you every information that you need to know about KSU Post UTME Screening Form and how to apply successfully.
To know how to apply for the screening form, you are expected to read this guide carefully to the end.
Let’s get to the real deal.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University (now Prince Abubakar Audu University – PAAU), Anyigba, for the 2023/2024 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE, that the admission screening exercise will take place between Monday 22nd August to Saturday 10th September, 2023 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates (Printouts to decide date for various candidates. The admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination.
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- Only candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise. Note that some courses require cut-off marks of more than 140. Prospective candidates are advised to check the cut-off marks approved for each course offered by KSU.
- Candidates must possess the basic Five (5) 0′ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- The subjects taken at the O’ level must be conventional subjects: Arts(History/Govt., CRS/IRK, English Language, Lit. in English), Sciences(Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics) or Social Sciences (Economics/Commence, Geography)
- It is mandatory that Candidates upload their 0 level results, as no admission will be offered without uploading of O’ level on CAPS. However, candidates who are awaiting their O” level results may apply but should so indicate.
- Direct Entry Candidates should have a minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and a minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
Note: UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect a change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration). Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the portal.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening Form
Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Wednesday 20th July, 2023 and end on Saturday 20th August, 2023 at midnight.
The cost of the application form is N2,000.
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/pd_dip and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- All such candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating the correct examination number, date, type and scratch card PIN
- Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Kogi State University as an institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
KSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 22nd August to Saturday 10th September, 2023 for UTME/DE candidates.
All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercise are required to strictly stick to these dates.
Candidates are required to upload all relevant documents on CAP as provided by JAMB to allow the University access to these details. Admission will not be processed without uploading O/Level results on JAMB CAPS as required by JAMB.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with a protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved CoviD safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved CoviD safety regulations.
My Jamb score is 163 and my departmental cut off mark is 170 can I still get hope to purchase the post utmer form
For direct entry and those who just do there change of institution please how will they be able to register