Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Form 2024
The registration portal for this scholarship will be open by midnight on Thursday, 1st June; 2024, and the portal will close by midnight on Friday, 30th June; 2024. Interested persons are therefore advised to purchase the form and register before the deadline.
Requirements for the Scholarship
The following are the requirements for the Scholarship:-
1. Certificate of Origin from an Oba or the Local Government Council
2. Letter of Current Admission.
3. Student’s Identity Card.
4. Birth Certificate
5. Academic Certificates obtained
6. JAMB result slip
7. Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASSRA) identification card of the applicant
8. Photocopy of the payment receipt
9. Downloaded application form
10. Any other documentary evidence]
N/B: The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarships, bursaries, and other related matters within the state.
Applicants must be Lagos State Indigenes studying in any tertiary institution across the country.
All applicants are required to pay the sum of N3,500.00 for Local Scholarship online via the Lagos State Scholarship Board online registration portal https://portal.lagosscholarship.org.
Generate a payment reference code, Proceed to make payment online, and after successful payment proceed to fill out the online application form and submit it.
Short-listed candidates will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that they enter valid phone numbers and personal email addresses into the e-forms on the portal.
Eligibility / Requirements
Below is a list of the eligibility requirement for this scholarship, be sure to go through the carefully:-
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All Undergraduate applicants:-
- Where the CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.9/7.0
- Where the CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
- Where the CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 2.8/4.0
- Where the applicant is a medical student in 200L, (option i, ii and iii applies)
- Where the applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of credit is required in their result
- All applicants must be in their second year or above.
- Applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
- All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
- Applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
- All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- SSCE result
- Lagos State Resident Registration Agency (LASSRA) registration card
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.
- Shortlisted applicants must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
- Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview
- Visit https://portal.lagosscholarship.org/ and click on continue registration on the tab
- Fill in all required details to start the Application
- Click on Start Application
- A pop-up will display a generated pin, write down the pin code for future reference.
- Click on Proceed
- A page will display the “scholarship or Bursary” option, pick what you are applying for and Add the pin which was generated earlier to the available tab.
- Click on Continue
- Then you will generate a Web GUID (it is a payment code that will process your payment) Write down the code for reference reasons.
- Click on Proceed to Payment
- Make payment with your preferred option. The best method to make this payment is with your card.
- Click on Proceed
- After completing the payment process, a successful page will be displayed
- Click on the Print Revenue Receipt link below to generate evidence of payment
- Go back to the Lagos State Scholarship Board Homepage, Click on Payment Validator on the top tab.
- Input your payment reference code (Web GUID)
- Click on Generate Application ID
- Payment successful page will be displayed, Stating your Application ID has been sent to your mail and Phone number.
- Continue with filling out the forms.
- Doing all this successfully, you can say you are done with registering either for Bursary or Scholarship Form.
The Worth of Available Scholarships in Lagos State
|Primary School, Students.
|Secondary School Students
|Poly/Colleges of Education
Computer-Based Test (CBT) Date, Time, and Venue
The Lagos State Scholarship Board (LSSB) is yet announced the date, time, and venue for the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the 2024/2025 academic year.
All successful applicants are expected to have received an email and/or SMS, one week prior to the Computer-Based Test (CBT) from Dragnet Solutions.
N/B: There will be no makeup tests.
Have we been able to provide you with the guidance you need on Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Form 2024? If you have further questions, please do well to notify us via the comment box and we will reply accordingly.