Landmark University Post UTME form is currently on sale to candidates who are interested in participating in the Post-UTME screening for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Interested applicants are advised to purchase the form and apply before the deadline for the submission of all completed forms.
We are aware that you may have questions about the process for purchasing the form; we have made that easy for you with this article. Read the article for more information on the Landmark University post-UTME form.
Landmark University Post UTME Form 2024
Landmark University has announced that the post-UTME form for the 2024/2025 screening exercise is out and on sale.
Candidates who chose this institution as their first choice of institution and scored the required JAMB cut-off mark are advised to hurry and purchase the post-UTME form and apply for admission.
The post-UTME form can either be accessed online via the school’s official students’ portal or the school’s admission portal.
Landmark University Post UTME screening form costs Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only; read below to see the eligibility requirements for this post-UTME form.
Eligibility Requirements For Landmark University Post UTME Form 2024/2025
- Only candidates who scored the set JAMB cut-off mark for Landmark University are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates must possess credit passes in five O’Level subjects (SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent) These grades must be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory.
How To Apply for Landmark University Post UTME Form 2024/2025
- Visit the official Landmark University admission portal at http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app
- Fill out the payment form by providing the required details (UTME registration number, a valid email address, and phone number)
- Once the payment form is completed and submitted, a preview of the application will be displayed.
- Verify and confirm if the details on the form are correct, then click on “Pay” to make payment.
- You will be redirected to the payment page, then make a non-refundable payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) Note that a processing charge will apply.
- You can use Verve, Visa, MasterCard, or E-Tranzact Card to complete your payment.
- Once payment is completed, you will be redirected back to the admission portal, You will also receive a mail and an SMS carrying your login credentials.
- Visit the admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app
- upload your passport (JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size)
- Complete your application form.
- After you have completed the application form, review the form and ensure that all information provided is correct before submitting.
- After submission, print out copies of the completed form.
Candidates are expected to upload the following documents and also present the original and photocopies at the screening venue.
- Original copy of sponsorship letter from Parents/Guardian.
- A recommendation letter from a religious leader.
- A print-out of the application form.
- Copies of the UTME Result Slip
- Copies of ‘O’ Level results.
- Two passport photographs.
- Certificate of Birth.
- Certificate of origin.
Landmark University Post UTME Form Deadline 2024/2025
The deadline for the submission of all completed post-UTME forms has not yet been set. Visit this page from time to time for updates on the post-UTME form deadline.
Did you find our article on Landmark University Post-UTME Form 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends!