The Management of Lagos State University has commissioned an online final clearance procedure for the graduates of the postgraduate school. The school management has officially closed the manual system of clearance and has commenced an online procedure to make the process easier for graduating students.
If you are a postgraduate student and need information on how to go about this online clearance process, read this article. By the end of this article, you will have all the information you need to help you go about the clearance procedure smoothly.
LASU Postgraduate Graduating Students Clearance Guidelines
Steps required to complete postgraduate graduating student clearance on the online clearance portal
- Visit https://csc.lasu.edu.ng/lasualumni/ for Alumni registration.
- Go to https://www.lasu.edu.ng. Under the “Student” menu, click *PG-GCS* or Visit https://www.lasu.edu.ng/pg-gcs
- Click on “Pre-Registration”
- Fill in the required fields then click the “Verify” button.
- When Step 2 is successful, the system displays your details and other required fields to be completed. Complete the form, then click the “Submit” button to submit your details.
- Go back to the login page (https://www.lasu.edu.ng/pg-gcs)
- Click on “Begin Clearance”
- Select “Student Category” and fill in your “Matriculation Number”. Confirm your details once displayed and click the “Submit” button.
- On successful submission of Step 6, a link and an activation pin will be sent to your mail. Note that the same pin will also be required in the process of your clearance.
- Click the activation link in your mail. On the activation page, fill in your Matriculation Number and your pin, then click the “Activate” button.
- On a successful activation, you will be required to create a password to secure your clearance dashboard. Click the submit button to save your password.
- You’ll be redirected to the “Login” page on the success of *Step 9* in which students will be required to fill in their matriculation number and password.
- Click the “sign in” button.
- The dashboard shows the clearance application progression displayed in the order of precedence.
- Click the “Clearance” link at the left side of the navigation menu to start clearance.
Students should note that the clearance process follows the order of precedence stated below:
- Postgraduate School
- Internal Audit
15. On the clearance page, fill in the required details (Uploading of passport, uploading your signature, etc.) and click the “Submit” button.
16. On approval/rejection of your clearance, you will be notified on your dashboard and via email. Once a stage has been approved, proceed to the next stage inline. Do this up to the last stage of the clearance (Internal Audit Clearance).
17. Once all clearance stages have been passed and approved, click the “Print Clearance” link situated at the left-side navigation menu to download your fully approved clearance report.
We hope that by the end of this read, we have been able to provide you with the information you require regarding this topic. If you have further inquiries, you can share them with us through the comment box, and we will respond.