This is to inform the general public that the Lagos State University has commenced the selling of its Sandwich degree admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Interested and eligible candidates are hereby invited to proceed to the school website for their application. All candidates are expected to submit their application before the closing date of the portal.
Are you aspiring for the Sandwich degree program? Do you need assistance in navigating the portal for your registration? Here on this page, we have provided explicit guidelines on how to apply for LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form kindly follow the steps provided below and
How to Apply for LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2024/2025
- Candidates are to visit the Lagos State University Website www.lasu.edu.ng for their application and deposit a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00).
- Candidates are requested to forward a soft copy of their on-line application form and A scanned “O” Level result checker card(s) used only once to [email protected].
- The subject of the mail should read – Epe, application form number, name and course.
- The hard copy of the on-line application form attached to copy of the used “O” Level result checker card(s) should be submitted to the Directorate of Sandwich Degree Program, Ojo Campus.
LASU Sandwich Admission Requirements
- A minimum of 5 Credit passes in O’Level result or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two (2) sittings, and two (2) of the subjects at ‘A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
- A University/Polytechnic two (2) year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level.
- Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for all courses.
Specific Subject Area Requirements
Credits Pass in Literature in English and English Language at O’Level or its equivalent
Mathematics and Science Major:
Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language
Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics and Economics
Political Science Major:
Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics, with three other subjects including Biology /Health Science at O’Level or its equivalent.
Health Education Major:
i. Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics
ii. Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates, Environmental Health, Diploma from the School of Health Technology Plus five 5 O’Level Credit Passes.
List of Accredited Courses Offered in LASU Sandwich Program
- B.Sc Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science Education and Educational Technology. Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education, Health Education, and Physical & Health Education, Geography, Business Education and Educational Management;
- B.A. Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba and Arabic.
- B.Sc Education: Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance and Counseling Education
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.