Are you a newly admitted part-time student at Lagos State University? If you are, are you aware that you are required to complete an online admission clearance? If yes, read this article for guidance on how to go about this online admission clearance exercise.
LASU School of Part-Time Studies Admission Clearance Process
The Lagos State University (LASU) has released detailed instructions for candidates admitted to the School of Part-Time Studies (SPTS) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session to participate in the online admissions clearance exercise. The management of Lagos State University commissioned an App for this exercise; this is to help streamline the process and enable smooth clearance exercises. The app is called, the LASU Central Admissions Clearance App (SPTS-LACACA).
Participating in this clearance exercise will enable candidates to receive their matriculation numbers while candidates who do not participate will lose their admissions.
Candidates are required to deposit the sum of ₦5,000 into the LASU Consult Ltd. account with details as follows:-
- Bank: LOTUS
- Account Name: LASU CONSULT
- Account Number: 1000776393
Guidelines for the LACACA-SPTS Operation
- Visit the LASU website at https://www.lasu.edu.ng.
- Point to the STUDENT tab and click on SPTS LACACA.
- Click the button beside ‘Newly Admitted 2022/2023’.
- Enter your Application Number and Surname, then click on Submit.
- After successful login, complete the following:
- Validate your basic bio-data details.
- Verify disability status.
- Upload valid O’Level Results Scratch Card details.
- Upload original Birth Certificate.
- Upload Admission Letter.
- Upload scanned Signature.
- Upload the Payment Receipt of the Consultancy Fee already paid into the LASU Consult Ltd account.
- Submit the application by checking the “I Agree” text box and then click on Submit.
- Upon submission, the Admission Clearance will be at 20% while the documents undergo further scrutiny.
- Candidates should monitor the progress of the Admission Clearance as their attention may be needed based on the uploaded documents.
- Candidates with errors requiring correction will be required to pay for correction on the LASU payment portal.
- After achieving 100% clearance progress and the Consultancy fee has been confirmed, successful candidates can print the SPTS Admission Clearance Certificate for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and receive their Matriculation Number.
N/B: Candidates who do not make it through the process are advised to visit the School of Part-Time Studies Directorate for further guidance.