We are pleased to notify you that Lighthouse Polytechnic has commenced the selling of its 2024/2025 Post UTME form. Prospective candidates are to proceed to the school website for their registration.
Are you anxious about how to go about the registration? Are you worried about the cost of Lighthouse Polytechnic admission form 2024? If you have been struggling with the answers to these questions just be poised because you have stumbled on the right page.
Here on our page, we have provided the correct answers to your long-searched questions. Kindly explore this page if you seek to know much about Lighthouse Polytechnic Post UTME form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
How to Apply for Lighthouse Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2024/2025
Interested and suitable applicants are to proceed to the polytechnic’s website https://www.lighthousepolytechnic.edu.ng/student/start-application to complete the online application form.
Interested and suitable applicants can as well pick up the Lighthouse Polytechnic Post UTME Forms physically in the following places:
- Admissions Office, Lighthouse Polytechnic Main Campus.
- No. 41 Lawani Street, Off New Lagos Road, New Benin, Benin City.
- Lighthouse Compound Along Ohonvbe Road, Agbor Park.
- New Covenant Gospel Church, No. 1 Edokpolor Close, New Benin, Benin City.
Basic Requirements Needed for the Application of Lighthouse Polytechnic Post UTME Form
All candidates must meet these prerequisites before they are eligible to apply for the Lighthouse Polytechnic Post UTME form:
- You must obtain a minimum of 5 credit passes in your O’level result
- You must meet the minimum cut-off mark as stipulated by JAMB
- You must have chosen Lighthouse Polytechnic as your first choice during your UTME registration
- You must at least be 16 years of age
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions about Lighthouse Polytechnic please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.