Do all universities in Nigeria offer pharmacy? Which university can one study pharmacy in Nigeria? These are questions that plague the minds of some aspiring students who are interested in studying pharmacy in Nigeria. Do not worry because this is the right site that will provide you with a detailed list of universities offering pharmacy in Nigeria.
Pharmacy is one of the most well-liked degrees among prospective students in Nigeria. This is mainly because the pharmacy industry is highly lucrative. In Nigeria, there aren’t many universities that offer pharmacy and this is because not all universities and colleges provide recognized pharmacy programs.
List Of Universities Offering Pharmacy In Nigeria
The universities in the nation that provide B. Pharm and PharmD programs are:
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna State;
- Gombe State University, Gombe State;
- Delta State University, Delta State;
- University of Ilorin, Kwara State;
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto State;
- University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State;
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State;
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra State;
- University of Maiduguri, Borno State;
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State;
- Niger Delta University, Bayelsa State;
- University of Benin, Edo State;
- University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State;
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State;
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State;
- University of Jos, Plateau State;
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State;
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State;
- University of Lagos, Lagos State;
- University of Ibadan, Oyo State;
- Bayero University, Kano State;
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu;
- University of Calabar, Cross Rivers State.
This list primarily focuses on universities that are accredited to offer pharmacy in Nigeria, although it does not include colleges that may already be offering pharmacy. You can rest confident that this page is updated frequently because several universities that are not on our list are still pursuing accreditation.
We sincerely hope that this post has helped you learn more about the list of universities offering Pharmacy in Nigeria. If you have any more inquiries, please use the comment box to ask us, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.