LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024
The admission form for the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba school of nursing for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Nursing, National Diploma (ND) in Nursing for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The School of Nursing, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) was established in July 1962, the same year and under the same decree that the hospital was established.
The school opened with sixteen (16) students and only two (2) tutors and a health educator on the teaching staff. The School now admits students only once a year, in October. Entry requirements are competitive with those of other professional courses. A panel interviews successful candidates before making a final decision.
The programme lasts four (4) years and leads to the award of Registered Nurse (RN). The school is led by the Director of Nursing Education/Principal, and the current academic staff strength is sixteen (16), with a student population of 225. (225).
Currently, the School is one of Nigeria’s best approved and recognised nursing schools. It is well known for its adaptability, variety of facilities and modern equipment, high profile of good performance in the Council Examination, and a safe, interesting, and comfortable environment in which students can live and study.
Is LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form out?
NOTE: Currently as of today the LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. And the good news is that we are going to update this page once it is out, so keep on checking this page from time to time.
LUTH School of Nursing ND in Nursing Programme Admission Requirements
To be eligible for the course, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Five(5) O’Level Credits in (not more than 2 sittings):
- English Language
- School Testimonial
- JAMB Profile/Print out
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission
The Application Fee is N10,000.
- Go to the Admission Portal at https://luth.gov.ng/schools and select your preferred school.
- Fill out the Account Creation Form Make sure you provide accurate information and a working email address. Following the creation of your account, you will receive an email with your login information. You will receive instructions on how to make payment, either immediately or later.
- If you want to make a payment right away, a prompt to “MAKE PAYMENT” will appear after you create an account.
- You will be redirected to the Remita website to complete your payment. A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code, which was generated automatically when your account was created, will be attached. Please be aware that the platform accepts a variety of payment methods.
- Following successful payment, the applicant should go to https://luth.gov.ng/profile, login with the user ID provided in the email, and fill out the Application Form for the desired programme.
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST PRINT THEIR COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION BIO-DATA, WHICH IS SENT TO THEIR EMAIL AFTER APPLICATION COMPLETION. SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THIS DURING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 08126843334