Did you apply for admission to Madonna University? Did you know that the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic is out?
You can access the admission list online either via JAMB CAPS or the School Portal, the admission list can also be downloaded in PDF. Read this article for more information on the Madonna University Admission list.
Madonna University Admission List 2023/2024
The management of Madonna University wishes to announce to the general public and prospective students that the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Candidates are by this announcement encouraged to go online and check their admission status. Prospective students should note that only candidates who meet the required cut-off marks of 180 and pass the post-UTME screening will be offered admission.
The procedure for checking the Madonna University admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session is no different from the procedure used in previous years.
This list can be accessed via JAMB CAPS or through the school’s official portal. In this article, we will provide you with all the information on how to access the admission list.
Methods of Checking Madonna University Admission List
- SCHOOL PORTAL
- JAMB CAPS
How To Check Madonna University Admission List 2023/2024
Candidates can follow the steps outlined below to access the admission list online.
Checking of Admission List Via School Portal
- Visit the Madonna University School Portal.
- Enter your Application number in the required column.
- Click on “Login” to view your Admission Status
- If you have been offered admission, accept the admission and ensure that you print your admission letter.
USING JAMB CAPS
- Visit the JAMB e-Facility Portal.
- Login to your JAMB profile using the correct username and password you used to register for JAMB.
- Once logged onto your profile, scroll downwards and click the Check Admission Status button.
- Choose your examination year and input your JAMB registration number in the blank space.
- Click on Check Admission Status to know your admission status.
- You will be required to click on either “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” once you have been admitted.
- Print out your admission letter for reference purposes.
- If you have been admitted, you will be required to attend a physical screening (see below for instructions on items to present during the physical screening)
Required Documents For Physical Screening
- Online screening slip
- Physical screening invitation letter
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- O’level Results of not more than 2 sittings
- Scratch card PIN for (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates
- Indigene Letters
- As well as NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates.