The application for admission to the McPherson University JUPEB program is currently accessible. The form is available for N10,000.
We are happy to announce that the McPherson University administration is now selling the JUPEB (basic studies) entrance form to the general public. In an effort to fill this opportunity, McPherson University is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates for admission to its non-residential, one-year Basic Studies program for the academic year 2023/2024.
McPherson University (McU) JUPEB Programme Admission Requirements and Subject Combinations
The JUPEB Program is a high-level curriculum designed for students applying for universities’ Direct Entry (D/E) admission. With the completion of this program, individuals are eligible to apply for D/E admission through JAMB to McPherson University or other Nigerian universities, earning a JUPEB Certificate in the process.
A minimum of five (5) credit passes in the WASSCE or NECO (O’ Level), acquired in no more than two sittings, are required for candidates seeking admission to the JUPEB Program.
The following eleven (11) subjects are those that are currently offered; applicants must enroll for a minimum of three (3) subjects from each of these courses.
- Literature in English
- Christian Religious studies
- Business Studies
According to the candidates’ intended course of study, these combinations for JUPEB are made. These are some of the possible pairings:
- Accounts, Business Studies, Economics (ABE)
- Accounts, Economics, Government (AEG)
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)
- Business Studies, Economics, Government (BEG)
- Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics (BEM)
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)
- Christian Religious Studies, History, Literature-in-English (CHL)
- Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)
- Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)
- Economics, History, Literature-in-English (EHL)
- Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC).
McPherson University (McU) Courses
JUPEB qualifies individuals for admission into the 200 level of any degree programs offered by McU that are fully accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) after they have successfully completed the program. These comprise:
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Department of Nursing (B.N.Sc.)
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (COLNAS)
- Department of Biological Sciences (BSc Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology)
- Department of Physical and Computer Sciences (BSc Computer Science)
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (COSMAS)
- Department of Accounting and Finance (BSc Accounting, Banking & Finance)
- Department of Business Administration (BSc Business Administration, Marketing)
- Department of Economics (BSc Economics)
- Department of International Relations (BSc International Relations)
- Department of Mass Communication (BSc Mass Communication)
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES (COLHUM)
- Department of History and International Studies (B.A. History and International Studies)
- Department of Languages (B.A. English Language)
- Department of Religious Studies (B.A. Religious Studies)
How to Apply for McPherson University (McU) JUPEB Admission Form
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only for registration.
- Go to www.mcu.edu.ng and select the e-portals link.
- Create an account by clicking the Basic Studies link.
- Enter your information and select “Create Account” to proceed.
- Click Make Payment.
- Decide whether to use a card or a bank.
- To create an electronic invoice using a credit card or a bank account, click the appropriate link.
- For payments at any bank branch (if utilizing the Bank Option), print the e-invoice to receive the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Choose your preferred payment method and click “Pay” for the Card Option. Click the “Pay” button after entering your card information on the payment platform that has been shown.
- To complete your registration, go back to the site after making your payment at the bank or with a credit card, click the Login Form link, and then enter your RRR Number.
Note: Payment details are available on the school website’s JUPEB admissions page.
We truly appreciate you for taking the time to read this post. We hope you enjoyed it, and if you did, we ask that you use the share buttons below to let your friends know about it.