Are you an aspiring student who is interested in studying part-time at a Nigerian University due to workload, family responsibilities, etc? If yes, the part-time program offered at Mountain Top University will provide the flexibility you need to juggle school and work. This article provides information on Mountain Top University Part-time Degree Admission Form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
This article will also act as a guide to successfully applying for admission to Mountain Top University Part-time Program. Continue reading this article to explore its contents.
Mountain Top University Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2024/2025
The management of Mountain Top University (MTU) wishes to announce to the general public and most especially prospective students that the part-time degree admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is currently on sale. Eligible and interested persons are welcome to purchase this form and apply for admission.
Part-Time Programs Available at Mountain Top University
The following are the programs available at the part-time level:-
- Bachelor of Arts in English Languages
- Bachelor of Art in Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
All candidates are required to possess a minimum of five (5) O’level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, or its equivalent.
How to Apply for Mountain Top University (MTU) Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- Visit mtu.edu.ng (click on “Student” and select “2022/2024 Prospective Students” from the dropdown menu). Click on “Start a Fresh Application”
- Enter your basic details (Name, Active Mobile Phone Number, and E-mail Address) and click on “Continue”
- Download and print your Payment Voucher.
- Go to any of the under-listed banks with the printout of your Payment Voucher and make payment for the sum of N 10, 000 only to any of the following Banks:
First Bank of Nigeria Plc: Platform for Payment: SkoolPay PlatformAccount Name: Mountain Top University.
Zenith Bank Plc: Platform for Payment: Xpath PlatformAccount Name: Mountain Top University.
Ecobank Limited: Platform for Payment: Basys PlatformAccount Name: Mountain Top University.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc: Platform for Payment: GTCollectionAccount Name: Mountain Top University.
Return to your portal on mtu.edu.ng to complete your online application and print out the completed Application Form.
NOTE: The full name of the applicant must be legibly written on the Teller
We hope that we have been able to provide you with information regarding Mountain Top University Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2024/2025. If you have further questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section, and we will reach out to you with a response.