NABTEB GCE Registration Form 2024: Instructions and Guidelines
The NABTEB GCE exam body wishes to inform candidates that the registration form is out for sale. The examinations begin in November/December and candidates are advised to purchase the form and fill it out. This article contains guidelines and instructions regarding the application form and the examination.
How to Register for NABTEB GCE Form 2024
- To log in using the pin, candidates should proceed to https://novdec.nabteb.gov.ng.
- Students are urged to thoroughly read the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades provided at each Centre, as well as other pertinent instructions.
NABTEB GCE Form Fees
- Nov/Dec NBC/NTC/General Education – N10,250 per candidate
- Nov/Dec ANBC/ANTC – N12,250 per candidate.
- GCE (Advanced Level) – N15,250 per candidate.
N/B: The registration fees cover examination fees, checking of results, biometric registration, e-learning, and information VCD. Late registration attracts a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
Centers For The Purchase Of The NABTEB GCE Registration Form
For the aforementioned exams, private applicants may acquire registration PINs/Slots at:
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu, and Benin City,
- NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja,
- NABTEB Area Office in Lagos,
- NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
- NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
NABTEB Registration Procedures and Guidelines
As part of the registration process, NABTEB requires candidates to do a biometric capture. Visit a Cybercafe to Capture the following:-
- Student biometric data (e.g., left and right thumbs).
- Ensure to provide the correct name and passport/ registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL NUMBER when doing the Biometric Data Capture.
- Endeavor to provide the appropriate passport and name/ registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL NUMBER during your Biometric Data Capture.
- After the completion of the Biometric Data Capture, visit the online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise.
- Complete the forms and submit them.
- Print the completed registration form and photo card.
Materials Allowed During the NABTEB Examinations
- Each candidate must bring their own ruler/mathematical set, ink, pencil, eraser, and pen.
- Candidates must provide their own drawing supplies, including a drawing board, metric scale ruler, and Tee-square.
- Candidates are allowed to use a simple and noiseless calculator.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination room with a mobile phone or any other electronic device.
Date and Time of Examination
- Candidates are required to verify the date and hour of the start of their papers from the examination timetable, their examination location, or on the Board’s website.
- Morning papers usually start at 9.00 a.m. Candidates are advised to be present at their examination centers at least 30 minutes before the start of each paper.
- No candidate may leave the room prior to 30 minutes remaining in a 3-hour paper’s allotted time or 10 minutes remaining in an objective paper’s allotted time, unless medically necessary.
- All practical/oral tests are expected to start at 9.00 a.m.
Conditions for Visually-Impaired Candidates
- Visually impaired candidates are required to state the nature of their impairment when registering.
- Candidates with Albinism will be given consideration as follows
- Objective – Extra 10 Minutes.
- Practicals – Extra 20 Minutes.
Candidates are advised to enlist the services of a standard cybercafé for their registration. The collection of biometric data is compulsory for all candidates.
NABTEB GCE Registration Form Deadline
The deadline for the NABTEB GCE registration is not yet out, this site will be updated as soon as the deadline has been announced.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the NABTEB GCE Registration Form 2024: Instructions and Guidelines, please go through this article properly in order to gain from the knowledge we have shared.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible.