Are you interested in pursuing an ND program at the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology Zaria? Do you know that the ND post-UTME form for the 2024/2025 academic session is out for sale? If you are interested, read this article for guidance on how to purchase this form and apply for admission at this college.
NCAT Post UTME Form 2024/2025 for ND Program
The management of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria has announced that the post-UTME form for the 2024/2025 ND program is available and on sale. The school management urges qualified and interested persons to purchase the form at the cost of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only and apply for admission. Read the rest of the article for information on the application process.
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology’s post-UTME application procedure is no different from the procedure used by applicants last academic session, the only difference is the closing date which is common among all institutions. Follow the simple steps outlined below to apply for this form.
To apply for the form candidates are required to meet the following requirements:-
- Candidates must have a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or their A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to their course of study.
- Candidates must select NCAT as their first choice of institution in their UTME registration.
- Candidates must score up to the minimum cut-off mark for NCAT.
Meeting the above requirements automatically makes you eligible for applying for the NCAT post-UTME form.
How To Apply For NCAT Post-UTME Form 2024/2025 Session
To successfully apply for the form via NCAT undergraduate portal, candidates should follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the portal and click on ‘Register a new Account’ on the right-hand side to fill out the registration form.
- Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just Login to continue filling out your form.
- Click on ‘Login’ to log on and generate a Transaction ID to make payments.
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and start filling out the application form.
- Enter your Application Profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Enter the name of the institution you attended.
- Enter your Qualifications (WASSCE and other Certificates are entered here).
- Select your choice of Course.
- The next section (Declaration and submission of form) will not be displayed until all sections have been filled correctly.
NCAT Post-UTME Admission Form
The closing date for submission of forms has not yet been announced by the management of the National Aviation College Technology, keep checking this page for updates on the closing date.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on NCAT Post-UTME Form 2024/2025 For ND Program, please go through this article properly in order to gain from the knowledge we have shared.
If you have further questions for us regarding this topic, we are happy to help; just send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible.