Nigerian Defence Academy School of postgraduate studies is pleased to announce that the sale of the NDA postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session has commenced. The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) encourages all interested candidates to purchase this form at the cost of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00). and apply for admission.
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) admission form application procedure for this session is no different from the previous sessions except for some subtle changes in the date and cost of purchasing the form.
Postgraduate Programs Available at The Nigerian Defence Academy
- Ph.D. Economics
- PhD Military History
- PhD International Studies
Masters Degree Programs
- M.Sc Accounting
- M.Sc Economics
- M.Sc Remote Sensing And Geographic Information System
- M.Sc Environmental Management
- M.A International Studies
- M.A Military History
- M.Sc Defence And Strategic Studies
- M.Eng (Thermofluid & Energy Engineering)
- M.Eng (Production Engineering)
- M.Sc Applied Mathematics
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Medicinal & Poisonous Plants
- M.Sc Parasitology
- MS.c Analytical Chemistry
- M.Sc Material Science And Explosive
- M.Sc Organic Chemistry
- M.Sc (Solid State)
- M.Sc (Nuclear And Radiation In Physics)
NDA Professional Masters Programs
- Master in Business Administration
- Master In Conflict, Security, and Development
- Master In Development Studies
- Master In Leadership Studies
- Master In Public Administration
- Master In International Affairs And Strategic Studies
- Master in Strategy and Security Administration
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes Of The NDA
- Postgraduate Diploma In Accounting And Finance
- Postgraduate Diploma In Logistics and Transportation
- Postgraduate Diploma In Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management
- Postgraduate Diploma In Remote Sensing & GIS
- Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Postgraduate Diploma in Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Postgraduate Diploma In Biotechnology
- Postgraduate Diploma In Computer Science
NDA Postgraduate Programs Admission Requirements
NDA Postgraduate Full-time Admission Requirements
The requirements for the various programs are as follows:-
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Degree: Candidates for Ph.D. Degree program must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) a Bachelor’s Degree and an academic Master’s Degree in the intended field of study from a recognized University. The candidate must is also required to have scored an average of not less than 60% or a CGPA of 3.50 on a scale of 5 at the Master’s level.
- Masters (MA, MEng, and MSc) Degree: Candidates seeking admission into the Master’s Degree program must be graduates of the Nigerian Defence Academy or any other recognized university. Candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant field of study.
NDA Postgraduate Part-time Admission Requirements
The requirements for the various programs are as follows:-
- Masters (MA, MEng, and MSc) Degree: Candidates seeking admission into the Master’s Degree program must be graduates of the Nigerian Defence Academy or any other recognized university. Candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant field of study. Candidates with a Third Class degree or Higher National Diploma must also possess a Postgraduate Diploma at credit level in a related discipline from any recognized University to be eligible for admission. HND candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit to apply.
- Candidates applying for the Postgraduate Diploma program must possess a minimum of a Third Class Bachelors degree from the Nigerian Defence Academy or any other recognized University, or Higher National Diploma at a minimum of Lower Credit.
Duration Of NDA Postgraduate Programs
|NDA PG Programs
||Duration of PG Programs
|Full-time Master’s degree program
Part-Time Masters Degree Program
|4 Semesters (2 Years)
6 Semesters (3 years)
|Ph.D. Full-Time Program
Ph.D. Part-Time Program
|A minimum of three (6) semesters which is equivalent to 3 years
A minimum of eight (8) semesters which is equal to 4 years
|Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
||4 Semesters (2 Years)
|Part-Time Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD)
||6 Semesters (3 years)
How To Apply For NDA Postgraduate Admission Form
Please follow the steps below:-
Online application: Upon the successful purchase of Access Codes, candidates should follow the link on the NDA website www.nda.edu.ng, or log on to pgapplications.nda.edu.ng to complete the Online Application Form.
Creation of Account:-
- Applicants are required to first create an account. For those who are already registered, simply click the login button to log on to the portal.
- Upon login, you will be able to purchase the PG form and also complete your application over several sessions.
- You will access your secure application in subsequent sessions by signing in under “Login” or “Application Status”.
- Eligible candidates who have already commenced their application and logged out can always resume from where they stopped, the system has been designed to save your previous application process and enable you to continue on the application and give command prompts on steps to take in completing your application form and upon completion, click on submit!
- Applicants can pay for their applications Online via the portal or via REMITA Retrieval Reference RRR at any Nigerian bank of choice. Ensure you have completed the previous step “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to proceed.
- To pay Online, Log on to the application portal, and choose ‘Pay Online’.
- To pay via any Nigerian bank of choice, login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay at Branch
- The application will guide you through the rest of the straightforward payment process
Upload of Documents
- The online upload of required application documents is necessary, it is therefore advised that you arrive at your interview venue alongside the original copies of these uploaded documents for sighting. Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential prior to submission. Use the Support link to get help or assistance during the completion and submission process.
- Note that your application is not complete until all copies of your Credentials, Acknowledgement Form, Application for Transcripts form, and Medical Report Form, have been uploaded and submitted along with your application.
Upon completion of the above steps, your application will be reviewed online by the appropriate admission officials once submitted to Nigerian Defence Academy Online. All required application procedures must be completed on or before the appropriate application deadline.
Have you been able to garner all the information you need on NDA Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 from our post? If you have further questions, please do well to notify us via the comment box and we will reply accordingly.