The School of Postgraduate Studies at the Nigerian Defence Academy in Kaduna would like to remind all applicants who sat the Postgraduate entrance/screening examination that the NDA Postgraduate Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available. The administration extends its congratulations to those applicants who have found their names on the admissions list.
Candidates are always anxious to find out if they have been admitted as soon as the NDA Postgraduate admission list is released. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of checking the most recent NDA Postgraduate admission list, what you need to do to find out if you’ve been accepted, and how to check the list using an alternative method in case you don’t see your name on the one that has been posted on the NDA portal.
How to Check NDA Postgraduate Admission List
- Visit the Postgraduate School at the NDA Ribadu Campus in Kaduna to pick up the admission letter and fee schedule.
- Pay the admissions charge.
- For the Postgraduate School’s screening, bring your original credentials.
- Only those who pass the screening process will be able to register.
- Please be aware that online registration is required. After being screened at the PG School, each admitted student will receive a username and initial password to help with online registration.
- In order to register for courses at the PGSchool and their individual departments, students must do so online within the specified time frame and print two copies of the course registration forms.
- A late registration fee as stated in the admission letter will be assessed to any student who fails to register within the allotted time.
- After two weeks of the start of the lectures, no student may enroll.
For Physical Screening, NDA Candidates must come along with these credentials:
- Online screening slip
- Physical screening invitation letter
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- O’level Results of not more than 2 sittings
- Scratch card PIN for (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates
- Indigene Letters
- As well as NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates.