Have you heard of the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship? Do you think you have what it takes to win this scholarship? Do you want to know how you can apply for the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2023? If you are interested in this scholarship scheme, this article is just the thing you need to provide you with guidance on how to go about applying for this scholarship.
The NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship has been around for quite some time now, the scholarship scheme is part of the corporate social responsibility of the joint venture between NNPC, NAOC, and OANDO to provide assistance to Nigerian students. If you would like to apply for this scholarship, read the rest of this article to get more information on the eligibility requirements, how to apply, and other important information on the subject matter.
NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2023: How To Apply
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award: This scholarship award is for applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities e.g. Rivers State, Bayelsa, etc.
- National Merit Award: This is for applicants from Non-Host/Transit communities
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) in one sitting.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3.5 CGPA and above
Students Eligible to Apply for the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship Scheme
Below is a list of the programs whose students are eligible to apply for the scholarship:-
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
How To Apply for NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2023
- Visit the NNPC/Total Scholarship Portal
- Click on Apply for Scholarship
- Select the “Click Here to Register/Login” button
- Enter your personal details to begin your scholarship registration process
- Select the Captcha box to verify you are not a robot
- Click on the Register button
- Verify your email address in your mailbox
- Login to your NNPC/Total Scholarship portal to continue registration
Registration procedure in Details
1. Enter your name, date of birth, and permanent home address. Also, Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:-
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
N/B: All applicants are required to have a valid personal email account for easy communication.
Please Note the Following:-
- The Aptitude test shall take place at the designated centers communicated to applicants at a later date.
- Applicants shall bear the full cost of transportation to and from the Aptitude test centers.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted to participate in the Aptitude Test.
- Applicants with less than 50% overall score on the Aptitude Test will not be considered.
- The Aptitude test results of all candidates that participate shall be published on notice boards in all locations.
Dear Reader, we hope that we have been able to provide you with information regarding the topic “NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2023: How To Apply”. If you have further questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section, and we will reach out to you with a response.