When will the 2024/2025 post-UTME form sales start at Novena University? Is the 2024/2025 Post-UTME form available for Novena University? Continue reading to find the answers to these questions and more in this article.
The Novena University Admission Form for the 2024/2025 academic session is available for purchase and may be obtained through the Novena University Post UTME registration page. The steps for submitting an admissions form for Novena University are listed below.
Novena University is now officially accepting applications from prospective students for the academic year 2024/2025. Only candidates who selected Novena University as their first or second choice university or requesting a change of institution to Novena University through JAMB, and who obtained a minimum score of 140 in the 2024 UTME, are eligible to apply for admission.
This article includes all the pertinent information you require on Novena University’s post-UTME form sales, the screening process, registration deadlines, and screening dates. Read on to learn how to apply the screening process.
Candidates Eligible for Novena University Post UTME Screening
- UTME candidates with a minimum of 140 in the 2024 UTME who choose Novena University as their first or second choice university or who are requesting a change of institution to Novena University through JAMB.
- Candidates for direct entry with A levels, ONDs, HNDs, NCEs, or JUPEBs who have chosen Novena University as their first or second choice university, or who are requesting a change of institution through JAMB and have obtained the 2024 Direct Entry JAMB form.
How to Apply for Novena University Post UTME Form 2024/2025
Follow these procedures to fill out an application for the Novena University Post-UTME Screening Form:
- Visit Novena University’s website.
- Select “Post UTME Screening Form” from the list of links.
- Complete the application and send it in.
- Remita can be used to pay the application fee.
Additionally, forms can be purchased at the following locations for N7,500.00 only in cash or bank draft:
- REGISTRAR’S OFFICE: Novena University, Amal Campus.
- LAGOS OFFICE: Former Premises of Lagos State University, Anthony Campus, 326-328, Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village. Lagos
- ABUJA OUTLET: Polaris Bank Plc, Plot 557, Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
It is important for candidates to note that the screening exercise will take place as indicated on the screening exercise slip they printed out following their online registration.
The scheduled date, time, and location must be written on the test slip. Candidates won’t be considered if they don’t show up for the screening test on the scheduled date and time. The test dates shown on the test slip generated during the online registration process must be adhered to by all candidates for the screening exercise.
If you have any questions about the Novena University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session that were not addressed in this article, please post them in the comments below and a member of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.