Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic JAMB and Departmental cut-off mark for the 2024/2025 session has been officially released. This page seeks to unravel detailed information you have always been searching for about the admission cut-off mark for Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria (NBP).
All candidates are admonished to quickly check to see if they meet the current Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark for the 2024/2025 academic session if they had selected the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic as their preferred choice of higher education institution during the UTME registration.
Furthermore, eligible applicants who meet up to the cut-off mark would then proceed to Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic internal screening exercise, alongside their personal documents including recent passport photographs.
Documents required for Internal screening in Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic are;
1. First, applicants must score above NUBAPOLY Cut off mark for the current academic session as specified by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
2. Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to their course of study to be qualified for the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic post-UTME aptitude test.
3. Original and copies of the applicant’s JAMB result slip are required.
4. Original documents which include ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY)
5. Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration
6. Four (4) Recent passport photographs (Coloured)
Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic (Nuba Poly) Cut-Off Mark 2024/2025
The required cut-off mark for all courses 2024/2025 academic session is 140 points, hence, students who score up to the required score and above are automatically qualified for Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic internal screening exercise.
But one is expected to take full cognizance of the fact that the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of getting to study the course registered in your UTME.
|CUT OFF POINT
|Agricultural Engineering / Technology
|Banking And Finance
|Business Administration and Management
|Chemical Engineering Technology
|Electrical / Electronic Engineering
|Estate Management And Valuation
|Mechanical Engineering Technology
|Office Technology And Management
|Science Laboratory Technology
|Urban and Regional Planning
Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic (NBP) Departmental Cut-Off Mark 2024
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria NBP Departmental Cut Off Marks 2024/2025 have not been officially released. The following are just assumed points. Please always confirm from an official source.
NBP Faculty of Medical Sciences Cut-Off Mark
Medicine – 250 and Above
NBP Faculty of Law Cut-Off Mark
Law – 240 and above
NBP Faculty of Engineering Cut-Off Mark
Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Computer, etc – 220 and above
NBP Faculty of Science Cut-Off Mark
Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, etc – 190 and above
Note; The Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria (NBP) admissions procedure is competitive, and admissions are awarded based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted. This is due to the significant number of students that aspire to study at the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria NBP.
Again, meeting the minimum Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic NBP cut-off mark does not guarantee admission into your desired degree program, your Post UTME Score, O’Level Grades, Subject Combination, JAMB Score and other factors are pre-requisite for admission to Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic NBP.
How To Apply For NUBAPOLY Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
NUBAPOLY Online Application
2. Click on Post-UTME Application and log in with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
3. Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 2,800 naira online or at any commercial bank.
4. After payment, return to the School portal, upload a passport photograph, and complete the application form.
5. Print Post-UTME Examination Pass and make sure to take it along for the screening.
This is all we have to say about Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic Cut Off Mark 2024. Pls, do not hesitate to check back on us for more information.