OAU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is Out| See Eligibility, Date & Requirements
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post Utme Screening Form is Out. Check how to Apply, Eligibility and Date here.
OAU Post Utme Form 2020
We are pleased to let you know that the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has released the long awaiting Post UTME Screening Form.
All candidates who added OAU as their first choice in their just concluded JAMB and scored 200 and above are eligible to purchase the application form.
In this article, we would give you every information that you need to know about OAU Post UTME Screening Form and how to apply successfully.
To know how to apply for the screening form, you are expected to read this guide carefully to the end.
Please note that the OAU Screening Form is not yet out. Once it’s out we’ll update this page. For now bookmark this page or continue visiting to get updated.
Let’s get to the real deal.
OAU Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
The Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) cut off mark still remains 200 for those who added the institution as their first choice while registering for Jamb.
Eligibility for OAU Post UTME
As stated earlier on this page above, those who are eligible to apply for the application form are candidates who scored 200 and above in their UTME result and added OAU as their first choice.
OAU Post UTME Screening Form Price
The Obafemi Awolowo University Post Utme Form is slated for 2,000 naira only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake for the screening exercise should pay the sum of N2,000 naira into the University Portal.
OAU Post UTME Screening Date
The Screening Date schedule for the OAU Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers. Therefore, you are advised to provide a valid email address and phone number while registering.
Steps to Apply for OAU Post Utme Form
To successfully apply for OAU Post UTME, you are to follow all instructions given below:
To Apply, candidates are required to log on to University eportal admissions.oauife.edu.ng to register for the POST-UTME screening . VIsit OAU Admission Portal login with your JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
1. Update JAMB data
2. Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
3. Upload scanned copy of credentials
4. Upload passport photograph (if not available)
5. Print completed Admission Screening form.
Important Things to Note About the FUNAAB Post UTME Screening
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the Obafemi Awolowo University as their First Choice.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as univited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.
If you have any questions concerning OAU Post Utme Screening Form, kindly let us know via the comment section below.
WE ARE COMMUNITY OF OVER 100,000+ READERS WORLDWIDE, JOIN US NOW!
GET CONNECTED WITH US FOR MORE EDUCATIONAL NEWS IN NIGERIA.