OOU Post UTME Form – Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) is presently selling application forms for the 2022/2023 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening activity.
The OOU post-UTME cut-off mark is 160, and the application form is Two Thousand Naira (2,000).
The OOU post-UTME form may be purchased online. See the prerequisites, screening process, and application instructions for the form below.
Is OOU Post UTME Form?
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for the 2022/2023 Academic year.
Candidates That are Eligible for OOU Post UTME
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 160 in the 2022/2023 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 160 in the 2022/2023 UTME results and are ready to change to the University as their first choice.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME Form
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- Online Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guidelines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2022/2023 UTME Result Slip.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
OOU Post UTME Screening Schedule
OOU PUTME Screening Exercise will hold from Monday 19th December, to Friday, 23rd December 2022, at the University ICT Centre, Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye.
Applicants are advised to check their respective portal/mail and print out their OOU PUTME Screening Exercise Passes. This Pass will show the date and time allotted to each applicant.
Deadline: Friday 16th December, 2022.