We are pleased to notify you that the management of Paul University has released her Post UTME form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Aspirants who chose Paul University as their preferred choice are thereby expected to proceed to the school website in order to purchase the form.
Are you wondering about the steps you need to take in purchasing Paul University Post UTME form? Are you anxious about knowing the cost of Paul University Post UTME form? If you actually have the above questions running through your mind and you feel like you may not possibly find the answers to these questions search no more because you are on the right track.
Here on this page, we have accurately provided precise information about Paul University as well as the guidelines you need in purchasing the Post UTME form please do not exit this page without discovering these important details.
All That You Need to Know About Paul University
Paul University is a private Christian-owned university. It was founded in 2009 by the Bishops of the five ecclesiastical provinces of the Anglican Church East of Niger.
Paul University is situated in Awka, Anambra State. The institution has an affiliation with the Institute of Theology which is headed by the Director, Ven Dr. Rex Kanu.
Paul University has three broad faculties namely: Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Management and Social Sciences, and Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences.
How to Apply for Paul University Post UTME Form 2024/2025
Paul University Post UTME form is five thousand naira (5,000). Aspiring candidates are to proceed to either Zenith Bank Plc or Access Bank Plc and make a deposit for the purchase of the form. The authentic account details for the payment of Paul University Post UTME form are provided below.
Bank Account Bank Name Account Number
(1) ZENITH BANK PLC PAUL UNIVERSITY, AWKA 1012421366
(2) ACCESS BANK PLC PAUL UNIVERSITY, AWKA 0019935560
- Candidates are to use the payment teller to complete the application form on the school website. Candidates must ensure to include the bank name and the payment teller number.
- Additionally, candidates should explicitly include their phone number and email address, since these will be utilized to contact them upon acceptance.
- When a candidate successfully submits an application by clicking the ”Submit Application button”, a message containing a link to print the application form appears on the screen and, if an email address was provided during form filling, a mail copy of the successfully submitted application is sent to the candidate’s provided email address. If the notice did not appear in your Inbox, check your SPASM box immediately.
- Paul University accepts applications from qualified students and urges them to wait for a letter of provisional admission from JAMB.
- The student should visit the school website to pay the acceptance fee of twenty-thousand Naira (N20,000).
- Qualified students are expected to start the registration process after receiving the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- The annual Portal Access Fee of N2,000 is payable in addition to the Acceptance Fee from qualified candidates.
- Qualified candidates can make their payments using any of the following routes:
(i) Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.(ii) Online Payment using an ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. Candidates who opt for the use of ATM cards will be required to pay a 2% processing commission.
Basic Requirements Needed for the Application of Paul University Post UTME Form
All candidates must meet these prerequisites before they are eligible for applying for Paul University Post UTME form:
- You must obtain a minimum of 5 credit passes in your O’level result
- You must meet the minimum cut-off mark as stipulated by JAMB
- You must have chosen Paul University as your first choice during your UTME registration
- You must at least be 16 years of age
N/B Candidates are only authorized to use two WAEC sitting for their registration.