The admission form for the ND program at Plateau State Polytechnic is now on sale. The Plapoly Post UTME registration portal can be used to access the Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session, which is currently on sale.
The admissions office at Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin-Ladi, is now accepting applications from interested students who want to enroll for the academic year 2023/2024.
Only candidates who scored a minimum of 120 on the 2023 UTME and selected Plateau State Polytechnic as their first or second choice institution, or who are seeking a change of institution through JAMB, are eligible to apply for the Plateau State Polytechnic admission form 2023.
This article includes all the pertinent information you require regarding Plateau State Polytechnic’s Post-UTME form sales, how to participate in the screening process and the screening date. Read on to learn how to submit an application for the screening process.
Plapoly Post Utme Cut-off Mark
The cut-off score for the 2023/2024 admissions process has been made public by the Plateau State Polytechnic’s administration in Barkin Ladi. The minimum cut-off score for the general PLAPOLY Post-UTME is 120 or higher for the academic year 2023/2024.
For the 2023/2024 academic year, Plateau State Poly will accept this JAMB score as proof of eligibility. The Polytechnic has a large number of applicants, so the admissions process is competitive. Admission is granted based on JAMB score and O’level grades.
NB: Only applicants whose information appears on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS and who have chosen or changed to through JAMB will be taken into consideration for admission.
Requirements for Plateau State Poly Post Utme Screening
1. All applicants need to have taken the UTME in 2023 and received a minimum score of 120.
2. Candidates must have a minimum of four (4) SSCE/NECO passes, or an equivalent qualification, obtained in one or more sittings. These four passes MUST include English language and mathematics in addition to any additional two passes pertinent to the area of interest.
3. Each applicant must pay a screening fee for the POST-UTME CBT in the amount of Two Thousand (2,000) Naira.
4. The Polytechnic’s portal can be accessed at the Plapoly website, where all applicants must apply online and submit a completed application form after making payment.
How Much Is Plapoly Post Utme Form
The only amount that eligible candidates are required to pay, excluding bank fees, is two thousand (2000) naira. On the date and time specified on their printed Registration Slip, candidates must also show up for the Post-UTME Aptitude Test.
How to Apply for Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Candidates must access the Plapoly website at https://elearn.plapoly.edu.ng/
- Adhere to the guidelines on the Plateau State Polytechnic website.
- Make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using an Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM), which is payable using the same method.
- Complete the Plapoly Post Utme application form and upload the necessary paperwork.
- The Post Utme slip should be printed after submitting the application.
On the screening exercise slip they printed out after registering online, candidates are asked to note that the screening exercise is taking place as scheduled. On the test slip, you’ll find the scheduled date, time, and location. Candidates who fail to take the screening test on the designated date and time will not be taken into consideration.
It is a requirement for all candidates participating in the screening process to adhere to the exam dates listed on the test slip generated during the online registration process.
If you have any questions about the Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session that were not covered in this article, please post them in the comments section and we will get back to you as soon as possible.