Do you intend to enroll at Ramat Polytechnic? Are you looking for a list of the courses Ramat Polytechnic offers? If the answer to the aforementioned query is yes, you have finally arrived at the appropriate page.
We have created a comprehensive list of all the courses offered by Ramat Polytechnic to help you choose your preferred course of study and assess whether Ramat Polytechnic offers the course you’re looking for. The Ramat Polytechnic course catalog is provided below.
List of Accredited Courses in Ramat Polytechnic
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology and subjects
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Hospitality Management
- Local Government Studies
- Social Development
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Technology and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Purchasing & Supply and subject
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
Ramat Polytechnic Admission Requirements
- Ramat Polytechnic requires applicants to be at least 16 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates must fulfill the following criteria in order to be accepted into Ramat Polytechnic: they must have earned a minimum of 5 credits in relevant disciplines, including English language and mathematics, at the GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or recognized equivalents, in no more than two sittings.
- The applicant must achieve at least the Ramat Polytechnic’s current cutoff mark.
That is all there is to know regarding the List of Courses Offered by Ramat Polytechnic. Please be aware that if you have any questions about the topic, you can contact us through the comment box below, and we will be pleased to help.