As a prospective nursing student at LASU, your first point of research should be whether LASU offers nursing. The answer to this is yes and if yes, you should find out the admission requirements next so as to be better prepared. We will not only apprise you of the admission requirements for studying Nursing at LASU, but we will also provide information on the cut-off marks and JAMB subject requirements, read below to explore this content fully.
Requirements to Study Nursing Science at LASU
Below are the requirements for admission to study Nursing Science at Lagos State University (LASU):-
- Candidates are required to have at least 5 credit passes in their O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before they can study Nursing Science in LASU.
- They must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- They must also LASU Nursing Science Cutoff Mark.
- Candidates are required to ensure that they choose the correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- They are also required to have a good JAMB, WAEC, and Post-UTME Score.
LASU Direct Entry Requirements For Nursing Science
Below are the requirements for admission to study Nursing Science at Lagos State University (LASU) through the Direct Entry mode:-
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- They must have a degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the LASU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And LASU Portal.
- Candidates are also required to have a minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy the Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut-Off Mark For Nursing Science In LASU
Please note that in order to be admitted to study Nursing at Lagos State University, candidates must attain high scores in the JAMB examination. It is advisable for candidates to target a JAMB score of 250 and above in order to be on the safe side.
LASU Subject Combination For Nursing Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Nursing Science at LASU.
- Use Of English
We hope that we have been able to provide you with information regarding Requirements to Study Nursing Science at LASU. If you have further questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section, and we will reach out to you with a response.