Rhodes University Late Application 2024/2025. For many prospective students, gaining admission to Rhodes is a dream come true, but what happens if you miss the regular application deadline? Is it still possible to secure a place at this prestigious institution?
The good news is that Rhodes University does offer a late application process for those who may have missed the initial deadline. While late applications are considered, it’s essential to understand the process, requirements, and potential challenges that come with applying after the standard deadline.
This article explores the Rhodes University (RU) late application form 2024 and how you can apply for late application at Rhodes University for the 2024/2025 academic year. Read below for clarification.
Rhodes University Online Late Application Form 2024/2025
The Rhodes University Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs are accepting applications for late entrance from adequately qualified applicants for the 2024/2025 academic year.
Before deadlines and the closing of the application portal for the 2024 academic year, all interested students are urged to submit an RU Late Application. People who would like to attend Rhodes University take advantage of this chance and apply within a limited time.
Offering a comprehensive degree program, Rhodes University is a cutting-edge institution. The institution provides approved postgraduate, undergraduate, certificate, and diploma courses through career-oriented programs.
Rhodes University Courses Offered
- Bachelor of Business Science
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Economics
- 4 – Year LLB
- 3 – Year LLB
- Bachelor Of Pharmacy
LIST OF DEPARTMENTS
- Afrikaans and Netherlandic Studies
- African Languages
- Biochemistry, Microbiology
- Biotechnology Innovation Centre
- Business School
- Centre for Higher Education Research, Teaching and Learning
- Classical Studies
- Computer Science
- Economics and Economics History
- English Language and Linguistics
- Environmental Science
- Extended Studies Unit
- Fine Art
- Human Kinetics and Ergonomics
- Ichthyology and Fisheries Science
- Information Systems
- Journalism & Media Studies
- Literary Studies in English
- Mathematics (Pure and Applied)
- Modern Fiction
- Music & Musicology
- Physics and Electronics
- Political and International Studies
- School of Languages
- Zoology and Entomology
Rhodes University Application Requirements
1. To finish the application, you must have an email address.
2. An ID number is required for South African candidates. Passport numbers are required for overseas applicants.
3. An application fee (if applicable) must be paid.
4. Don’t forget to review the faculty-course prerequisites before applying.
Methods for Online Applications
Use this link to access the Rhodes University application portal: https://www.ru.ac.za. Choose Admission and Click the Apply Now link. To create an account, enter your information and click the button.
Once the submission is complete, no complaints about inaccurate biodata will be considered. Applicants will be immediately dismissed if they upload incorrect biodata.
How to submit Rhodes University Late Application Form 2024
Once necessary information has been filled out and uploaded via the Rhodes University application site, applications may be sent to either the admission office or the RU application portal.
How is the Rhodes University Late Application form used?
The following are instances where you can use the Rhodes University late application form.
1. Modify one or more of the previously provided program selections.
2. Reverse the order of your selections, for example, going from number 4 to number 1.
3. Up to a maximum of six program selections can be added to your list.
Apply now, and extend it to the next year. You might choose a different program when extending your application for the next year.
Paying for any of the aforementioned services is R135. Make a payment using Easy Pay. Use the same Easy Pay number that you used to make application payments, OR pay in person with a credit or debit card. Please contact the call center listed below if you can’t remember your Easy Pay number.
Rhodes University (RU) Late Application Deadline
The Rhodes University (RU) late application deadline will be within 1–2 weeks after the late application website is opened.
For more information and inquiries about late application, you can contact Rhodes University (RU) by visiting the institution’s official website via www.ru.ac.za. Thanks for Reading.