Did you sit for the 2023 UTME? Are you a prospective student of Ronik Polytechnic and you are curious about knowing the cut-off mark demanded by the school? This post is to notify all the aspirants of Ronik Polytechnic that the institution has revealed its cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session.
As a prospective student of Ronik’s Polytechnic, this page will provide you with some basic information about the school. Added to the cut-off mark, we have also included relevant information that will empower you in your academic pursuit.
Note it is important for all prospective students to know the cut off mark demanded by their preferred institution of study, this will make you know your chances of being offered admission.
We urge all aspirants of Ronik Polytechnic to read this post and for readers who are not prospective students of Ronik Polytechnic please kindly search for your institution cut off mark on the search bar we have provided the cut-off mark needed by several institutions so as keep our readers well informed.
Ronik Polytechnic Cut Off Mark for 2023/2024 Academic Session
RONIKPOLY Faculty of Medical Sciences Cut Off Mark
Medicine – 250 and Above
RONIKPOLY Faculty of Law Cut Off Mark
Law – 240 and above
RONIKPOLY Faculty of Engineering Cut Off Mark
Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Computer, etc – 220 and above
RONIKPOLY Faculty of Science Cut Off Mark
Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, etc – 190 and above
How to Apply for Ronik Post UTME Form
Visit ronikpolytechnic.edu.ng. Use your JAMB registration number as your User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into an Ronik Polytechnic account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport-size photograph.
- Fill out the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, (awaiting results for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
N/B Please be duly informed that in order to increase your chances of gaining admission into Ronik Polytechnic you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have made Ronik Polytechnic your first choice in the 2023 UTME.
- You must have scored above the cut off point.
- You must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must not be more than 16 years of age.
To apply for the Ronik Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form, kindly follow the steps below:
- Go to the Ronik Polytechnic website.
- Click on the “Post UTME Screening Form” link.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Pay the application fee using Remita.
Ronik Polytechnic General Admission Requirements
To be suitably qualified for admission into Ronik Polytechnic, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects at O’Level (WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or equivalent).
- You must meet Ronik Polytechnic cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 Academic Session which is 140 and above.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 140 and are interested in changing their institutions of study to Ronik Polytechnic are advised to do so.
- You must have a letter of recommendation.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions about Ronik Polytechnic please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.