If you are a prospective student who took the UTME in 2024 and selected Ronik Polytechnic as your top choice institution, you should be aware that the Post-UTME form for the academic year 2024/2025 is already available and for sale. If you’d like to learn more about this Ronik Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2024/2025, read the rest of this article.
Ronik Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2024/2025
The post-UTME form for the academic year 2024/2025 is now available and for sale, according to the management of Ronik Polytechnic. Candidates who completed the UTME exams and identified this college as their top choice university are urged to obtain this form as soon as possible and submit their admissions applications.
Candidates are recommended to acquire a change of institution form and apply if they initially did not select Ronik Polytechnic as their preferred institution but would sincerely like to study there. The prerequisites are listed below.
Ronik Polytechnic Admission Requirement
You must fulfill the following prerequisites to be eligible for admission to Ronik Polytechnic:
- At the O’Level (WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or similar), you must have earned a minimum of five (5) credits in pertinent subjects.
- 140 and above are the cutoff scores for the UTME at Ronik Polytechnic for the 2024/2025 Academic Session.
- Candidates should change their institutions to Ronik Polytechnic if they applied to other universities and received a 140 GPA.
- You must have strong letters of recommendation and a strong personal statement.
How To Apply For Ronik Poly Post UTME Form
Check out the Ronik Polytechnic post-UTME screening website. Then, carry out the steps below using your JAMB registration number as your User name:
- Create the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) using your JAMB registration number as your username and the password as your default password.
- Follow these steps to deposit Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) just in online fees into a Ronik Polytechnic account using any bank of your choosing.
- Upload a current passport-size photo of yourself.
- Complete the Bio-Data Form and any additional pertinent fields as directed.
- Note your Scratch Card Pin Number for O-Levels verification, such as WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB (you should note that you are awaiting results for any relevant subjects and that they may be updated at a later time).
- Keep in mind that the original copies of your credentials will be checked to make sure you qualify for the course you have signed up for at the faculty/central levels during the physical screening process.
- Original as well as certified true copy of the certificate(s) or statement of result (certified by school principal).
- Letter of recommendation from a reputable Nigerian citizen.
- Testimonial for his/her secondary school
- Birth Certificate
- Six (6) passport photographs
- Six (6) self-addressed stamped envelopes.
- Medical Certificate of Fitness (This will be conducted by the Institution’s medical team)
We hope that clarifies any confusion you may have had regarding the Ronik Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form. In case you have any other queries, just let us know. If you have any queries, ask them in the comments section and do well to share the post.