Want to apply for Rivers State University Pre-Degree admission form 2023/2024 academic session? Applications are now being accepted for admission to the Pre-degree Programs of the College of Basic Medical Sciences and departments within the faculties of Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Science, Agriculture, and Technical and Science Education for the 2023/2024 academic session, as indicated below.
Rivers State University Pre-Degree Courses
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES:
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing Science
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING (B. Tech):
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
FACULTY OF SCIENCE (B. Sc):
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Plant Science
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE (B.Sc):
- Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Science
- Crop/Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Environment
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Environment
- Home Science and Management
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE (B. Tech):
- Environmental Management
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geometrics
- Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF TECHNICAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION (B.Sc):
- Science Education
- Vocational and Technical Education
RSU Pre-degree Admission Requirements
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria in order to be admitted to the RSU Pre-Degree Programme:
- The Pre-degree Programme requires applicants to have a minimum of five “O” Level credits in English Language, Mathematics, and three additional relevant Science topics in one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE administered by WAEC and NECO, or any other equivalent certifications.
- Candidates for basic medicine should possess all five of their necessary “O” Level credits in one session.
- Candidates who are accepted must enroll and take the JAMB/UTME in 2023 or 2024 with the appropriate subject combinations for their chosen program.
How to Apply for Rivers State University Pre-Degree Admission Form 2023
The following is the application procedure for the RSUST Pre-Degree Programme:
- Candidates must go to the Rivers State University website, www.rsu.edu.ng, and select the 2023/2024 Pre-degree Programme Application link.
- After paying the application price of 15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) alone, the application form must be completed online (including the candidate’s phone number).
- During clearance and registration, applicants must provide their SSCE/GCE/NECO certificates/result slips.
The closing date for application is Friday, 29th December, 2023.
Following completion of the online application, candidates should arrive with the following paperwork:
- photocopy of the application form download
- O level Result
- Age declaration
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Reg. No. for Clearance and Registration commences at the Pre-degree Programme Office, RSU, Port Harcourt.
Please feel free to submit any additional questions about the Rivers State University Pre-Degree Admission Form 2023//2024 Academic Session in the comment area below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.