Are you interested in enrolling as an undergraduate student at Shehu Shagari College of Education Sokoto? Do you want to know if the post-UTME form for 2024 is available? If so, you are on the right page.
We have given much information on the Post UTME screening procedure. These cover the requirements for admission, the registration method, the price of the SSCOE Post UTME form for 2024, and other important information about the admissions process.
Shehu Shagari COE Post UTME Form
The Shehu Shagari College of Education in Sokoto, commonly known as SSCOE, has announced that its post-UTME admission forms for the 2024/2025 academic session will be sold for the price of two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
The administration believes that only UTME candidates who rank SSCOE as their top choice of institution should be permitted to purchase the full-time post-UTME admission form.
1. Candidates who made this college of education their top choice during the JAMB/UTME 2024 exams and who received at least 100 points for ND programs in addition to 5 credits in pertinent topics including English Language and Mathematics are eligible to register online.
2. Candidates should log on to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng to modify SSCOE as their First Choice Institution if they did not select it as their First Choice Institution.
How To Apply For SSCOE Post UTME Admission Form
Please follow the instructions that are displayed when completing the SSCOE entry form.
1. You must go to https://register.sscoe.edu.ng/RecordValidation.aspx.
2. Choose your program type (NCE).
3. Type in your JAMB registration number.
4. To enter your information and finish the online post-UTME form, select Validate Record.
5. Once the online form has been filled out, submit
That is all there is to know regarding the Shehu Shagari COE Post UTME Form 2024/2025. Please be aware that if you have any questions about the topic, you can contact us through the comment box below, and we will be pleased to help.