Dear aspiring students of Tansian University, the post-UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic year is out for sale to all candidates who chose this college as their first choice of preferred institution. Hurry and purchase yours now, this article will guide you on how to apply for the form.
Tansian University Admission Requirements
Candidates applying for admission into Tansian University are required to meet the following criteria:-
- Candidates must possess five credits in WAEC, NECO or, GCE in not more than two sittings. Credits in English are compulsory.
- Candidates are required to meet the approved minimum pass mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations.
Note: Candidate who wrote the 2023 UTME but did not indicate Tansian University in any of their choices are eligible to apply.
How To Apply For Tansian University Post UTME Screening Form
- The post-UTME form can be obtained at Tansian University, Umunya (Umunya/Oba Campuses) at the cost of ₦10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, into the Catholic Diocese of Ekwulobia – University Fund Bank Account No. 1211869000 at any branch of Zenith Bank Plc Nationwide.
N/B: All Application Forms should be returned to the Registrar, Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State. Presentation of Original Evidence of form payment is also required.
Application Forms are also obtainable from the following centers:-
- Konigin Des Friedens College, No 1, Queen of Peace Drive, Off No. 57A Awkunanaw Street Achara Layout, Enugu, Enugu State.
- Our Lady Waldenstein Educational Centre, No. 6 Pius O. Akam Avenue, Oka-Uga, Aguata L.G.A., Anambra State.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the Tansian University Post-UTME Form 2023/2024, Please go through this article properly in order to gain from the knowledge we have shared.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible.