If you are a prospective student who took the JAMB exams in 2024 and selected TASCE as your top choice university, you should be aware that the Post-UTME form for the academic year 2024/2025 is already available and for sale. More details on this topic are provided in the article’s remaining sections.
TASCE Post-UTME Form 2024/2025
The post-UTME form for the 2024/2025 academic session is now available and for sale, the management of TASCE wishes to announce. Candidates who took the JAMB exams achieved the cut-off mark and selected this college as their top choice university are urged to act quickly, buy this form, and submit an admissions application.
Candidates who initially did not intend to attend TASCE but would dearly love to do so are recommended to obtain a change of institution form and apply. For entrance requirements, see below.
TASCE Admission Requirements
The following prerequisites must be met to apply for the form:
- You must have earned a minimum of four (4) O’level credit passes in the WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE Olevel, or merit in teacher grade two certificate, or its equivalent, in the subjects that apply to your program of study.
- When registering for the UTME, you must have made TASCE your top choice of university.
- You must have achieved the TASCE minimum qualifying score.
How To Apply For TASCE Post UTME Form
Candidates should go to the following website: https://my.tasce.edu.ng/admission. A five thousand naira (#5,000) portal entry fee that can be paid with a Mastercard or VISA ATM card (after making the payment, please print out your receipt).
- Click the “Click Here to Apply” button on an open Application to submit an application for admission.
- The form must be filled out accurately, and you must provide a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because that is where you will receive the activation link.
- To log in using your account details after creating and activating your account, go here:
- Create a printout of the completed Application form and Screening Slip.
- For the activation link, look in your email’s Inbox or Spam. The Admission Portal can be reached by clicking the link.
- Before moving further with the application, you MUST activate your account to ensure that your email address is legitimate.
- When you have successfully logged in to the admissions portal, click ‘Pay Application Fee’ to pay your application fee online using your ATM card (you must pay the fee before filling out the application form).
- Visit the Payment History tab to PRINT your receipt if your payment was approved. The ‘Check Status’ option should be used to update declined or pending transactions, though.
- Fill out the online application form completely and add any relevant scanned documents (only in PDF format). both Passport
- Before clicking the Submit button, check the information on the application form. You cannot edit the application form after submitting it.
- Print out the application, then return later to print off the screening slip that includes the screening date.
We hope that clarifies any confusion you may have had regarding the TASCE Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form. If you have any queries, ask us in the comments section and do well to share the post.