Prospective students face the dilemma of cut-off marks all the time, it is not new. Some are however wise enough to ask questions and do research on the cut-off marks for their preferred institution and course of study. We are here to help such students by making their search less stressful. If you are a prospective student, you should do research on the cut off marks for your preferred institution and course of study too as this helps you prepare better.
This particular post is about Trinity Polytechnic cut-off Mark for the 2023/2024 academic session. If you are interested in pursuing an education at this college, you are exactly who we published this article for. Explore the rest of the article for more information.
Trinity Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark 2023/2024 Session
The management of Trinity Polytechnic Uyo, Akwa Ibom State is pleased to inform the general public and most especially prospective candidates that the Trinity Polytechnic cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session has been made public. Candidates are encouraged to find out the minimum score to ascertain if they are eligible/qualified to apply for admission.
The cut-off mark for Trinity Polytechnic 2023/2024 academic session is 160 and above. What this means is that candidates who scored 160 and above in the JAMB examination are eligible and qualified to apply for admission. This serves both as the JAMB cut off mark and the departmental cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Trinity Poly Departmental Cut Off Mark
After the Departmental cut-off marks have been fixed by Trinity Polytechnic, all prospective students are required to meet the cut-off mark for their selected department in order to stand a chance at gaining admission into any of the programs at the institution.
This means that all 2023 candidates who sat for JAMB and met the cut-off mark requirement for any of their preferred programs have a good chance of gaining admission into the institution to study any of the selected programs.
Trinity Polytechnic General Admission Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for the ND Programs are as follows:
- SSCE/GCE ordinary level or its equivalent with credit passes in five subjects relevant to the programs obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Five credit passes in relevant subjects were obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized Preliminary National Diploma (PRE-ND) Programs offered in a polytechnic or similar tertiary technical institution.
- The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects.
- A satisfactory score in the UTME examination, which is conducted annually by JAMB.
- Holders of the Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) may be given enhanced placement in the ND Program provided they have also met the minimum entry requirements into the ND Programs and obtained good grades in the ANTC Examinations.
Available Courses At Trinity Polytechnic
- Elect. & Elect. Engineering,
- Computer Engineering, Science Laboratory Tech.
- Computer Science,
- Business Admin & Management
- Estate Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Building Technology
- Power & Machines Engineering
- Electronics & Telcom Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Environmental Biology
- Physics with Electronics
Have you been able to garner all the information you need on Trinity Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark for 2023/2024 Session? If you have further questions, please do well to notify us via the comment box and we will reply accordingly.