Is the 2024 Trinity Polytechnic Post-UTME form available? When will Trinity Polytechnic begin selling its post-UTME form for the 2024/2025 academic year? If these are questions that cross your mind, read on to get detailed information.
This is to let the general public and potential Trinity Polytechnic students know that the school’s administration has reopened the 2024/2025 Post UTME registration portal. We encouraged interested candidates to acquire the registration form before Trinity Polytechnic’s Post-UTME form registration deadline.
We will cover important information about the Trinity Polytechnic Post UTME screening form 2024/2025 in this article, including how to apply for the screening process and other crucial details you may want to be aware of. Read on to learn how to submit an admissions application.
Trinity Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025
The Trinity Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Application Form is available for the academic year 2024/2025. The Polytechnic post-UTME forms are now accessible for purchase online.
Trinity Polytechnic Courses
- Business Administration/Mgt
- Computer Eng. & Tech.
- Computer Science
- Elect Elect Engineering
- Estate Management
- Science Lab Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Welding & Fab. Tech.
Trinity Polytechnic Uyo Admission Requirements
The following are the prerequisites for admission to the ND Programs:
- A minimum of five subjects that are pertinent to the program must be passed with honors in no more than two sittings at the SSCE/GCE Ordinary Level or its equivalent.
- An NBTE-recognized Preliminary National Diploma (PRE-ND) Program provided in a polytechnic or other postsecondary technical institution resulted in five credit passes in pertinent subjects at the program’s final examination.
- The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC), plus four pertinent academic topics and a pass in a trade.
- A passing grade on the JAMB-conducted UTME exam, which is held yearly.
- Holders of the Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) may be offered enhanced placement in the ND Programme provided they have also satisfied the minimum admission requirements into the ND Programmes and achieved good results in the ANTC Examinations.
How to Apply for Trinity Polytechnic Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2024/2025
Trinity Polytechnic, Uyo admissions have begun. Use one of the two (2) methods that are accessible to you to request entry: By Scratch Card and Online Payment.
(1) Application with Scratch Card:
- Purchase a scratch-off application card from one of the authorized locations. Find out where to go.
- To apply for admission via a scratch card, go to the school portal and select that option.
- Add the pin and serial number from the scratch card.
- Give a true email address
- Click the “Register” button after entering your phone number, which will receive your AppID.
- Fill out your application form according to the instructions.
- Save and print a copy of this.
(2) Application with Online Payment:
- For online transactions, make sure your ATM Card is enabled.
- To apply online, go to the school portal and select APPLY ONLINE.
- Type a true email address in the box
- Select “Register” and then enter the phone number you want your AppID issued to.
- To finish making your payment via the PayStack Platform, adhere to all prompts. You’ll get text messages with instructions on what to do next after your money has been successfully processed.
- To finish your application form, heed all directions.
- copy that you can save and print.
Following the aforementioned processes, if you were accepted, a text message confirming your acceptance into the Polytechnic will be delivered to the phone number you provided.
Upon acceptance, take these actions:
- Visit the school’s website, select ADMISSION, and then select Print Admission Letter.
- Put in your serial number and PIN (which you also received through text message when you applied).
- Using the recommended paper, print your admission letter.
- You must take the admission letter to the school administrative department for the registrar’s stamp after printing it (in color on white Concord paper). The letter is not valid until it is stamped.
- The School Portal Home Page will open when you click Pay Acceptance Fee.
- To finish your payment via the REMITA Platform, adhere to all steps. You will get a text message with your Student Portal PIN when your payment is successful.
- Print your acceptance form by going to the Student Portal section of the School Portal.
We wish you all well and hope you enjoy your time on the school’s campus. To make your undergraduate experience on campus more convenient, you may also get all the most recent school news, exam past questions, and other scholarships on our blog.
Please contact us in the comment area if you have any questions about the Trinity Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2024/2025. Using the share buttons below, you can also assist your friends in spreading this information on all social media sites.