UDUTH School of Nursing Form:
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School of Nursing is now accepting applications for admission to its basic nursing programme for the 2023/2024academic session. See the requirements and application instructions for the UDUTH School of Nursing form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), School of Nursing, Basic Nursing programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
UDUTH School of Nursing Entry Requirements
Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
Is UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form out for 2023/2024?
Please Note: Currently the UDUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form is not yet out for 2023/2024 academic session. So just keep visiting this page as we are going to update it, once the UDUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form is out.
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- Visit https://healthrevolve.com.ng/ and select “Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto” from the “Remita Payment” Menu.
- Under “Services” select “UDUTH School of Nursing”. Fill in N5,000 under Service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “General Payment Instruction”.
- Using the generated Remita (RRR number), go to any bank to make a payment.
- Bring the generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to the UDUTH cashier and collect the receipt.
- Bring the copy of the Remita slip and receipt collected from the UDUTH cashier to the School of Nursing UDUTH Sokoto to get your serial number and pin.
- Visit https://nursing.uduth.org.ng/ and insert the pin and serial number given to you.
- Fill in your information accurately and submit it after acknowledge
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of the entrance exam.
For further enquires please contact/call: [email protected]/ 08038724963, 08034361144