Do you intend to advance your education by entering one of Nigeria’s top institutions right away? Your route to academic success has just been more obvious. Here is all the information you need to know about the University of Benin’s (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Form 2024/2025
The administration of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) welcomes qualified candidates for Direct Entry (DE) to submit applications for admission into a variety of degree programs for the academic year 2024/2025.
All interested candidates, regardless of color, ethnicity, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or country of origin, may apply for direct entry admission to the University of Benin (UNIBEN). The UNIBEN Admission 2022/2024 is open to both indigenous and non-indigenous applicants, who may do so as sponsored or unsponsored candidates by the government.
- Environmental Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Statistics (Pure Science option)
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Education – Life Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Home Economics
- Veterinary Medicine
- Social Sciences
- Education – Social Sciences
- Early Childhood Education
- Library and Information Science
- Guidance and Counseling
- Special Education
- Adult Education
- Management Sciences
- Mathematics & Economics
- Estate Management
- Education – Arts
UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- Candidates that selected the University of Benin through the Direct Entry (DE) Registration as their top choice university
- Candidates possessing at least five (5) credits from the GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or its equivalent. According to the JAMB Brochure, the subjects must be taken in no more than two sittings and must contain English language, mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required), and three other pertinent topics (four if mathematics is excluded).
- A minimum age of 16 is required for the application.
- Interested candidates who want to study at the university but did not select the University of Benin as their first choice of institution during the Direct Entry Registration could switch to UNIBEN via the JAMB website.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Form 2024/2025
Follow the instructions below to apply for the UNIBEN direct entry screening form.
- Click here: https://uniben.edu
- Choose the Admission Forms link
- Choose Direct Entry as the kind of admissions form.
- Enter your email address and phone number
- To make a payment, click the MAKE PAYMENT NOW option.
- Payments can be done online using an ATM card or Internet Banking, or in person using a pre-payment slip at any Commercial Banks branch.
- Return to the online portal after making your payment and click the Register link to get your login information so you can finish registering.
- Print the Schedule Slip for the 2024/2025 Screening Exercise.
Note: All applicants are advised to exercise caution and to stay away from anyone who offers themselves as an agent of the University of Benin or who claims to be able to offer you admission since they are all scam artists looking to swindle you out of your hard-earned money. Admission is solely based on merit. You must engage such an agency at your own risk because UNIBEN does not employ any outside assistance in the admissions process.
Please use the comment box to ask any queries you may have about the UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Form 2024. Using the share buttons below, you can also assist your friends in spreading this information on all social media sites.