The administration of the University of Benin School of Postgraduate Studies wishes to inform the general public, in particular those who took part in the recently completed postgraduate admission screening exercise, that the University of Benin Postgraduate Admission List for the 2024/2025 academic session is now available. UNIBEN PG admission list can be accessed via the University of Benin PG admission portal.
Every time the release of the admission list is announced in this manner, students are eager to see if they were admitted. Unfortunately, a large number of graduate students do not know how to find out whether they have been admitted. Another justification for our decision to publish this piece is to assist you in determining whether you have been admitted or not.
After reading this article, you will be able to see how to check your admission status on your own, without anyone else’s help. We’ve taken time to detail in this article how to check the status of your application for postgraduate study at UNIBEN. Following this article’s instructions will help you determine yours, so be sure to do so.
How to Check UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List
- Visit https://waeup.uniben.edu/applicants/checkstatus to access the UNIBEN portal for checking admission status.
- Your username, which is also your phone number, and password should be entered where prompted.
- If you want to access your portal, click the “Login” button.
- If you have been admitted, each square box that contains your information below will be green.
- Under the green boxes is the course that has been made available to you.
Procedure For Payment Of Acceptance/Clearance Fee
- To pay the acceptance fee, select Admission and then “Clearance” from the drop-down menu;
- When prompted, enter your application number and choose “Pay With Card” to pay your acceptance/clearance fee.
- Next, click here to launch a window that will direct you to the REMITA website so you can complete the payment.
- You must enter the information for your card (a MasterCard or VISA) here.
- Click here to access the Clearance page following a successful payment.
- It will then show you the Online Clearance and Eligibility page. You are required to update and upload all necessary data.
- The Reference Number and RRR number generated should be noted.
Procedure For Checking Clearance Status
- To check the approval of your clearance, select Admission from the drop-down menu and then click “Clearance.”
- Click “Submit” after entering your Application Number in the appropriate field and your Reference Number in the Transaction Reference field. You are then prompted to click the Proceed button after providing additional confirmation of your Application Number;
- After that, the online Clearance and Eligibility page will appear. While “Cleared” indicates that your clearance has been approved, “Pending Status” indicates that it has not yet been. Before you log in as a student and continue to pay your fees on the portal, you are expected to periodically check your Clearance and Eligibility on the portal until the system indicates that you have been cleared.
All of the applicants who were given provisional admission offers to UNIBEN postgraduate programs for the academic year 2024/2025 deserve congratulations.