The University of Jos School of Postgraduate Studies has made an announcement regarding the sale of UNIJOS postgraduate admission forms for the academic year 2023/2024. Candidates interested in pursuing a postgraduate program at UNIJOS must have fulfilled the PG admission requirements for the proposed program in order to access the UNIJOS PG form, which is made available online.
This article will serve as a guide for completing the UNIJOS postgraduate application form for both new and returning applicants because it will address every question that may arise regarding the UNIJOS PG admission form, including the start date for sales of the PG forms, the application process, the length of all PG programs, the cost of the PG forms, and the deadline for submission of the PG forms.
We thought it necessary to address them all before we move on, as per usual, in order for you to avoid running into them when you register. This is because previous UNIJOS PG applicants have reported difficulties with these issues during the application process.
Requirements For UNIJOS Postgraduate (PG) Form
1. Must have earned five credits at O’ Level, including credits in English, Mathematics, and other pertinent subjects.
2. Candidates who want to be admitted to the University of Jos for a master’s degree or postgraduate diploma must have a good (First or Second Class) undergraduate degree from this university or from another university that has been approved by the university’s senate. The applicant’s first degree must be in a subject area that is relevant to the program for which admission is sought.
3. A candidate for an M.Phil. or Ph.D. program must also hold a Master’s degree in the pertinent field. Candidates for the M.Phil./Ph.D. degree must also have submitted a Cumulative Score Average (CSA) of 60% or higher on the final assessment for the Master’s degree as well as 60% or higher on the Research Project. M.Phil./Ph.D. candidates who have been admitted initially register for the M.Phil. program; however, if they perform well, they may later be upgraded to the Ph.D. program.
4. Transcripts of degree results are needed for all admissions.
5. There will be full-time broadcasts of all advertised programs.
How to Apply for the University of Jos Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
1. Create a student account on the school’s website, go to www.portal.unijos.edu.ng, click on the APPLICATION FORM tab, and then select Masters Program.
2. Register your account by filling out the form and clicking Register. The provided email receives a link for account activation. Log in to the email, click the link to activate the account, and the login page will open so you can continue. or pay the fee for the application form.
3. Visit www.portal.unijos.edu.ng and click login
4. Enter the email address and password that were used to create the account. To access a custom dashboard, click Login.
5. Click Pay Application Charges after selecting Application Charge. (A window containing payment details will be displayed)
6. Press “SELECT PAYMENT” Choose your preferred method of payment (such as a bank branch or credit card) and enter the necessary information.
7. To ensure a successful transaction, follow the prompt.
8. Following a successful transaction, print the receipt. A second copy of the receipt that was sent to your email should also be printed.
Fill in the Application Form
- Visit www.portal.unijos.edu.ng and Click on LOGIN
- Click Login after entering your email address and password to access your customized dashboard. Toggle to “My Profile”
- Fill out the online application form by clicking Add/Edit Bio-Data. (Be sure to fill out all the information requested on all tabs, including those for bio-data, results, sponsors, and next of kin, as well as upload your passport and signature).
- When all tabs have been correctly filled out, click Submit (a form will be generated for you). Print a copy and store it for later use.
Deadline: Not Specified.
NOTE: It is recommended to use only real, working email addresses and phone numbers. The provided phone number and email address will be used for all future communications.
- Online forms are sent to referees. Therefore, you need to give the contact information for your referees, including their phone number and valid email address. Please take note that if the referee form is correctly completed, it will be sent to the appropriate Department automatically.
- After the application form is submitted, changes to personal information or changes in direction may be subject to a fee. In order to avoid mistakes, make sure the online form is filled out completely and accurately.
The University of Jos PG screening exam will be required of all applicants. In contrast, some PG programs won’t require entrance exams. These programs’ admission criteria will determine who is allowed to enroll.
When will the deadline for the University of Jos postgraduate admission form be in 2023? It has not yet been officially announced when the start and registration deadline for the various postgraduate programs at the University of Jos will occur. Upon announcement of the date, we will update this page with the beginning and end times.
Please feel free to use the comment box located below this page to ask any questions you may have about the UNIJOS postgraduate form 2023, requirements, and application procedures. We will get back to you as soon as possible.